Whoopi Goldberg

Whoopi Goldberg Fan Reviews (19)

• concerning the shoes you wear

hey the ones,the black short boots with the chain and accessories... i would love to have a pair... the show was aired on 7/31/14 plz send me some more info. on them ........... thx carol
  • You go Whoopi

She does a great job on the View. I hope the loud mouth Roseie don't run her off. I have a feeling the Talk will out do the View in the ratings. Worse thing they could have done is bring that loud mouth back! It is a shame that the ratings are going to pummel through the basement. She should bail while she can do so in good faith .
  • love that WHOOPI

SHE IS GREAT; HOPING TO HAVE HER SHARE HER DIET PROGRAM WITH IF YOU CAN GET HER TO SHARE. YOU DID GOOD WHOOPI, PROUD OF YOU! I ALSO HAVE THAT LOVE FOR POTATOE CHIPS. ALWAYS TAPE THE VIEW TO HEAR WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY. SHE IS DIRECT AND I LIKE AM 67 YRS. AN MY OLDEST GRANDDAUGHTER ALWAYS ASK (YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME) I BELIEVE SHE HEARD YOU SAY THAT, WHOOPI. WELL THATS ALL FOR NOW..

LINDA JULY 26TH 2014
  • Whoopi SW Jacket

I loved the jacket Whoopi had on today, March 12, 2014. Living in Oklahoma, I love Southwest designs, and would love to have that jacket! Can you tell me where she got it?
  • ALL MY LOVE< RONNY have a chat to Mrs Walters. Kind regards 0451963544 international code +061. Always love you. Mwah

I struggle with this far greater than I do with even being associated with your removal. I know that my ethics were clear and ultimately you would still survive in Australia and in politics either way.

I am still torn between belief in ethics, philosophy and theology and my strong and ardent belief in the United Nations as ultimately the final piece of the puzzle in the balance of peace. I am a young man with work option littered with ethic and provision of lesson worldwide. However, Saddam for me is the breakaway from student to teacher with human costs the running balance sheet. One never desired by rulers and monarchs the world over but one they reconcile far more easily than I. Ultimately with pen on paper I know that I did the right thing and with my option was able to succeed in a victorious option as seen many more years down the track. I say this to you father, as I say it to my nation and to the world.

As a citizen in the company of the victor am I free from sin and or guilt motivated by the interests of peace whether gathered by coupled muscle or challenged word. That I took my order from my appointed leader and therefore can I note that may consider myself free of sin with the pathway of peace for clear post my interview and order than it was before.

In logic I am forgiven in the eyes of the world. It is how history paints me that will be my final reconcile. There are those that have been made casualty from many countries in pursuit of dreams similar to mine. Those that have known the loss of men women and children directly from war even though the path of a dictator hell bent on supremacy in the face of his hungry and tormented people has been thwarted. I know loss, I know guilt and I know abandonment and mistreatment in my desire for better than is permitted by other regardless of their order. There were provisions for a new parliament house for Iraq. One that could be fashioned on democratic design with provisions already made. I have not heard of the payment which also concerns me.

THE CATHOLIC CHURCH

The Catholic Church is my friend and client and has been a support for many years. They have tried to squeeze me too tight to show their love and admiration even with supreme invitation, investiture and recognition of merit. It should be noted that the Church of England has also provisioned great blessings. The provision of the Catholic hat I believe may be turned to Red for me although I do recall turning it down at the time. I believe I would like it provisioned with permission to pursue love with my heart opening with a strong desire for one only.

The Ten Commandments, and other works for the Vatican and His Holy Father Pope Benedict XI as titled under reign, resulted in a perplex and shear question on myself and my worth as a man and as a trusted VIP in regards to the Church and God alike.

Whilst there had been contact from the men of the church from the height of the Vatican down, the enormity of the exercise still raises many questions. It was the red sky night with thickened rain clouds with the flashing of fine lines of light that springs to mind. The Pope speaking my words that will last for me forever. I have now had two popes to work with. Just checking how old I am again.

HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN, ELIZABETH II

My cousin and grandmother, Her Majesty the Queen has extended every effort and grace upon me. Her Majesty is quite aware of me and I do believe I hold Her Majesties great affections and her majesty holds my great loyalty for her trust and extended protections. In my future years it will matter that I maintain my course of good deed. Only asking for what I am entitled to and only then what I need to satisfy the question of my great merit and potential. Great lands and sum may fall upon me. I desire comfort and ease in experience and or travel that these provisions may bring; moreover it is Her Majesties the Queens and Royal great affections that matter to me more.

INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY MAGNATE AND ANALYST

From the time I was eight or nine I have been asked to formulate great business and artistic option that the world and the economies of the world know of me most. It is true that I have an international audience and international client base that has attributed to arguably world's 78 attributed Academy awards at last count. More may follow this year. There are also numerous other national and international provisions. I do believe there to be any honest contest to my rise. Or great measure to impede it.

Every great star from Australia over the last 20 years has been touched or aided by selection and or work ethic including Nicole, Kate, Hugh, Delta, Kylie and Dannii, Magda, Chris, Jesse and many more.

There have been numerous option for Television in NZ UK US and Australia. Numerous option for Music artist worldwide. A stunning selection of movies that includes Superman at this time as Les Miserable has recently concluded. Wicked, Lion King, and Phantom share my thoughts and creativity also. A selection of movies probably closer to the 50 of more mark of some of the worlds' greatest and most loved titles including Australia the Movie. Tourism and other option to secure sustainability of our economy. Olympic, Commonwealth and Asian Games feature prominently. Billions of dollars in income and tourism has resulted in my professional application and submission. But trillions of dollars are resulted overall. It is believed to be 13.3T is it not. From movies to the toys in restaurants including a healthy choice menu and work option for agriculture in Australia. Plus the relevant movies of Michael Moore to ensure ethical standing.

CONCLUSION

I ask you to remove the contempt of Melbourne and provision the final layers of my path. I desire that you grant my funds and return my Amex to me. It would be for the second time this year. That you open my accounts to my signature and you formulate the trillions stranded in America, United Kingdom and Australia Entirely. I ask that you protect my vested interest from illegal controls or my cemented from contemptuous threat. Whether they be removed or imprisoned as a result of their confusion and greed that would see death result instead of justice even for the most vulnerable to the issues of the world.

-I ask for your forgiveness regarding your last term and understand from me personally the complexities of the situation I attempted to navigate with ethics.

-I know that my Prime Minister needs to know from me that I know what it is to travel ethics to its end and provision philosophy and construct to the provision of peace.

- I need my prime minister that it is not with contempt I work for Australia and the world in the face of discrimination, and reproach write down to hacking of my emails, or bringing about my termination to keep me poor, untraveled or homeless. And treated unfairly and denied the fruits of my work including the Eureka Tower apartment and you personally remove the constant threat of men in my shadows not only for myself but also for my loved ones.

I ask that you find it in yourself to provision reconciliation. I ask that with all the world has asked of me and taken at every chance, my Prime Minister may grant me justice. That I be not a man of mistrust or contempt or a vessel for your anger when my actions have been a path directed by a Prime Minister.

-That, you provision the path of earnings that began in primary school but still are not readily in the grasp of my reach today even though I have seen my black Amex and had it in my hand this year.

- That, you provision my United Nations Passport that was late in delivery even in your last term.

I want access to my great Trillions that I have amassed by deed, merit or inheritance. That you act with consciences and transparency, and ethic and prior knowledge of who I am plus the reports of all those you have relied on even when they have clearly acted in interests not relevant to me but clearly by action of fraud that still pertains to my economic situation today.

The next step for me with be the world stage and contact with the United Nations regarding Australia and those whom I even gone so far as using intellectual binding to control my monies and interest.

Just remember Kev. If it weren't for me you would not have Nicole, Hugh, Kylie or Kate. And all the others you hold so dear as lights in this country. And the money in your economy you hold so dear.

I think it pertinent that you make friends once more Kevin. Allow me my path without fear. I am not your King nor am I your Pope Yet. But I could be a date for my movie Superman.

Kind regards,

RON ADAMS

013006 489902885 ANZ RON G ADAMS 0451963544

• A Retired Grandma in NC

Always have loved Whoopi, She is the bomb! Where did she get those two phat rings? I really want to know.
  • Love you opinions!

Re: Paula Deen & calling her assistance "dark" on just watched Wayne Brady on LMAD in turban using East Indian accent as a fortune teller with his announcer, Jonathan's head in the crystal ball. Wayne called him "pasty white" during the bit. Wonder how many times in his past he's used term "honky or cracker". As you said, we have bigger problems in this country. Liberals rule and Elizabeth needs to lighten up.
  • AWESOME

A Must See Video BY China The View invited to Learn

Thee Awesome by China on Youtube

Dear Woopi one of my dreams and saying since I have been inspired to do the Awesome Project was I going to teach Woopi the Awesome Step on the View. The Awesome is very colorful and fun. Just take one look Woopi, I want to connect the Awesome to a worthy cause.

Thee Awesome is bigger than I can do all by my self. I love SISTER SISTER joy, laughter, spirit, soul, creative awareness in the house of the LORD. Color Girls I Loved a very strong message. Ghost one of my favorites. On the View you keep it real, simple, funny and stay on point. You Are delivered from what other people think and from what other people are doing. That is cool to me.

A Must See Video BY China The View invited to Learn

thee awesome step by china

• wearing sock with high heels shoes

Dear Woopi,

I've watched the beginning of the episode where you wear those cute shoes with your socks. I agree with you. It doesn't matter what you wear, just as long you are comfortable with what you are wearing and not worry what other people are saying. I don't wear high heel shoes and wear socks with sandals. Why worry what other people are saying. I also like those cute socks. So thumbs up for wearing socks with you high heel shoes, and by the way you look nice with sock and all. I was amazed with those violin shoes, that was different.

Take care. The Cat Lady
  • Love her just not on "The View".

Loved her in "Ghost". Funny.
  • I win!

Why isn't anyone speaking up about the fact that American women won this election. My body..my vote!!

• Best there is!!

You are the greatest Person on TV. I have admired your courage since I found out how hard you work to get where you are today. I remember when I heard your story on television and how you became a star. Ever since then I watched all your movies and shows.

I was brought up in an African Orthodox Church and I am Caucasian. The whole time I was brought up with no color in my world. I am 47 years old and it burned me to hear on TV this morning that some newscaster was talking to an African American woman, she was looking at pictures of the 44 Presidents and his statement was, "You know that 2 of them owned slaves", I was mortified that he would say that to her. This day and age this should have not been said. When will the media stop with the difference of peoples' background????
  • I love her forever in all that she does; movies, guest, star, and everything else in between!

She had a special where she spoke her mind and it was GREAT! I love the way she thinks. I have ONe of her audiotapes and it's funny as heck, frank, honestly Whoopi at her best. Her movies are all great so far - may she keep up the great work!
    What else can I say about Whoopi? I miss her show and wish it would come back but since she's on "The View", I'm sure she's too busy. She really does great on "The View", too! Again, she tells it like she sees it and hits the nail on the head. Everyone should be taping this show to watch after work - yes, it's that good!
    In short - I love you, Whoopi - keep up the great work!!!
  • love your boots that you had on during the show that aired 1/19/10 Keep on being yourself In my opinion your the best host on the view no drama just the facts and you also make them fun! love watchng you please dont ever change! cheryl beck

love your boots that you had on during the show that aired 1/19/10
    well i really dont have anything else to say but guess i have to type 100 words in order to send this...lets see well, i have a son 18yrs old and i can trully say i dont just love him i really like him he is fun to hang with..now his father another story...DIVORCE!!! :)
    woopie I love watchng you please dont ever change!

cheryl beck
    chalotte, nc
  • Outstanding actress and co host on the View

Whoppie is one of the most talented woman in the entertainment world. She is down to earth and follows through logically on matters she feels need our attention. I always know I will get a new and interesting perspective on everyday life. As a co host on the View she is able to keep control over the conversation and bring it to a logical resolution. I know Whoopie supports causes that may not be popular with many Americans but unless these items are discussed and acted upon you may find our liberties and freedom will be compromised. I know I don't want that to happen any more than you do. You go girl!!!
  • A very interesting person.

I think that Whoopi Goldberg is very unique. She is full of charisma and she seems to be a nice person off camera. I think she is a really good actress and has been a really good talk show host as well. The thing what stands out about her is the fact that she never changes who she is as a person. Every time you see her, she is the same person she was 10 or 15 years ago. Even 20 years from now, she will be the same person. She is funny and can really keep an audience entertained. She is basically a one person show. Thank you.
  • empty

She is an outstanding woman. She is very funny, she has receive several awards for different things along her career, and I must say that she is certainly some to admire, she is so great, and I think that she is one of the best actresses aroudn. She really knows how to act, and I like her style.
  • She deserves a show that will be on the air forever. SHE IS AWESOME!!!

She is an awesome person I love her in all her roles especially these:

- Deloris in Sister Act
    - Corrina in Corrina, Corrina
    - Eddie in Eddie
    - Laurel in The Associate
    - Louise in Everybody Hates Chris
    - Mavis in Whoopi

She is absoultley great! I think she should have a lot more cameos on shows. I think she'd be a good cameo on Reba. Also I think she should get her own Talk Show I think she could do a talk show great. Overall I think Whoopi is a really funny and great person and is better then most people think she is.
  • She's OK.

The only movie with Whoopi Goldberg I have ever seen is "The Adventures of Rocky & Bullwinkle". I think she did an OK Judge Cameo, but the character was kind of an idiot. First of all, she sleeps throughout the whole thing, second of all, when she learns it is Rocky & Bullwinkle she makes up a false law "celebrities are above the law". Personally I think she can do better. She was alright voicing one of the hyenas in the Lion King though.