Will Makar

Will Makar Fan Reviews (6)

• Will Makar rocks! He has an awesome voice that needs to be recognize a bit more.

Will Makar is a very talented singer!! I admire him, because he never gives up. He\'s always there trying to accomplish his goals. I know that soon, he\'ll be heard by everyone!! He deserves to have a CD contract, because he has such a beautiful voice. Congrats to him. I hope he gains more fans throught the years, I\'m serious he needs to be heard and be recognized more!! He deserves more than what he\'s getting right now, but yeah he\'s young, I know that the coming years are going t be the best for him. Rock on, Will Makar!
  • Very pale.

Will Makar was on the 5th season of American Idol and is actually a very talented contestant on the show. She pulled off some very challenging songs but I guess he needed a little more experience as he was cut from the show and he placed number 15. Will Makar is an amazing talent and he should have made it further... I woudn't have minded if he auditiooned so much later but had so much more to give the fans and viewers at home. He is extremely pale and it's kind off weird. Anyway he has a bright future ahead of him.
  • Will Makar is an amazing guy and he only had good things to say about his Idol experience!!!!

Just weeks after leaving American Idol as the 15th runner-up, Will Makar came back to Tribble Professional School of Broadway, (I go there along with many other high school age kids) and had nothing but good things to say about the judges, the other contestants, the amazing experience and Ryan Secrest (he's a ham, Ryan is)! He is such a great guy, and as everyone knows and amazing singer!!!! I definantly think he should have gotten farther, but then again, he belongs in Broadway! ; ) I do think that he will definantly go very far. And did I mention he's extremely hott!
  • Will makar, just hearing that name makes me want to scream hott!!!!! i think he is the most gorgeous guy ever to be on american idol! he is so very sexy and hes ALL MINE!!! GR!

will makar is very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very evry very very very very very very very very very very very very very very hot! lol. he is and yall no it!!!
    if you dont think he is than your jealouse cause will is the hottest guy i have ever seen.
    hes mr perfect and my future husband!!!
  • I LOVE YOU WILL!!!

All women think Will is the hottest guy that was ever on American Idol, but if you think Elliott or Chris is hotter, that's fine, they ARE pretty cute. Whan I first saw the guys, I did not notice Will, but the first time I saw him perform on American Idol was February 22, 2006, Top 12 males. I looked at Will and said to myself, "Oh, my God, he's babe-a-licious. Oh, yeah, he's mine!!" Ladies, paws off my husband. I really don't know him, but no one else can date him but me.
  • Will makar is the sexiest 16 year old boy ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!he is amazing!!!!!!!

I am gonna Marry him and have his Children. lol. i seriously will(get it).i am kidding. i am not a stalker. but i will(get it )be if he wants me to!!!lol. i am kidding once more. lol!!!!!!!!and maybe one day i will(get it) go to the show and have a sign that says "will,(get it) you marry me?" lol hahahahahaha i am the coolest kid in town. lol. i am a loser :( oh no!!!