Will Smith

Will Smith Fan Reviews (78)

• Possibly one of the greatest actors of all time,and has such great movies

If you can say a great actor who actually has talent,it's Will Smith. He first started as a rapper,and he's actually a great singer,with such great songs like Parents Don't Understand,Wild Wild West and Switch. And then he was in that sitcom,The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air,which was hilrailous and still is. Now,he's an actor,and he has such great movies. Some of his great films include Men In Black,Hitch,Independence Day and the list goes on and on. Whenever he's in a film,you know it's going to be a great film. However,he has such untalented children. Overall,he's a great actor,and great rapper.

• I've grew-up watching Will Smith, from his previous series of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and Films.

Wow! I couldn't believe my own eyes at all. Will Smith has tone down quite bit since his previous sitcom series. He actually isn't quite that funny anymore like he use to be. But he is still a great actor that isn't lost really. Will Smith still brings us great entertainment into films.
  • Awesome actor

Will Smith, born Sept 25 1968, is one of the best actors from this generation. Since Th Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Will Smith have growing and becoming such a great actor, and I've gotta say that his movies and roles are so amazing that he will always be remembered. He has such great movies and TV shows: The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Bad Boys I and II, Independence Day, I Robot, Men in Black, Hitch, The Pursuit of Happiness, Hancock, I am Legend, and many many others. His movies and TV shows are so great that he is one of the best actors alive.
  • One of the greatest actors that I've ever seen.

Will Smith is without a doubt one of the greatest actors Hollywood could provide. He has amazing talent and really shows it in his movies. His sense of humor is only matched by his uncanny ability to pull of some of the most intense acting you could ever see. His performance in The Pursuit of Happiness was terrific. Managing to get even the toughest of people to shed a tear. His jokes in The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air were pure gold. He really shows his acting skills in all of his moves. I certainly hope that he keeps making these great movies and doesn't loose his talent anytime soon.
  • empty

I like will smith. He's another one thats under my favorite persons list. He can Rap and act. The Fresh Prince of bel-air is my most favorite TV show. Will smith was hilarious in that show. I think that he is a cool person.
  • the best!

will smith is the best! he is really the best in the fresh prince of bel - air and he is a great rapper though i have barly seen a movie with him the main character ( i want 2 see hancock) i still luv the show. i haven't seen all episodes but it is the best. one of my favorite epsodes were when will was trapped in a chair in a cabin by lisa (who je was about 2 marry)
    i like the part when carlton ran in the crowd and all around the stage and stuff. now that was funny!
  • Best Actor Out There!!!

Will Smith is like my favorite male actor out there, he is talented, he knows how to rap, he knows how to act, he even knows how to beepbox, isn't that awesome! I love his shows and movies, and his music videos are totlly awesome!! MIB or Men In Black Is a awesome movie, and MIB2 or Men In Black 2 is more Awesome, and his song "Switch" it got me dancing all the time *started to dance to the song "Switcj"*And my most favorite of all was his role as Will Smith In the most hilarious show "The Fresh Prince of Bel-air" is the most awesome of all, Will smith should get more shows, for people to see his full potential of being a big star. I wish the best to Will Smith!
  • My Favorite actor ever!

Will Smith is the best actor. He is histerical, and very talented actor. All his movies were phenomenons. In Pursuit of Happyness he was so good he won the best actor award or something like that. I love Independence Day too and Enemy of the State. Oh and lets not forget about the great Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Hancock looks like the movie to see. I can't wait to see it. I want to see him kick butt. W i l l S m i t h I s t h e B e s t E v e r!
  • will smith!

will smith u r my hero i love u and if there was 1 dude on the fresh prince it would b you no contest and it mayb even funnier i love u will and i wish u were my age u r so cute i bet if u wanted u could fly with those huge ears if u let me ask u 1 question id ask "will u plz do a will smith moment!" u and jakie chan r the best people in my life! ask all my bffs i adore u u rock and u r the best man in the world id love u as long as u had ur comedy even if that was it i luv funny dudes and i love u!
  • He makes excellent movies, he is also very talented. Will Smith has played a variety of different personallities. He's good at outgoing, serious, funny, cool, and smart.

Will Smith hits a homerun for pretty much all of his movies. Some of my favorite movies by him were Men in Black, Independance Day, Pursuit of Happyness, I am Legend, I Robot etc... Will is a funny action hero most of the time, but has shown that he can also be a strict person. The defenition of an actor to me is to be able to act under any circumstances. I haven't heard any of his music, but I have heard the starting to the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Also some actors to me are just known by one role, but an actor that their name is known, is when they have displayed many different good roles. Everymovie I can imagine him as the character because he could play it very well.
  • This guy can play any role!

Will Smith started his acting career on the show Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, but would amount to so much more. Will Smith has done so many great movies that include: Independence Day, Men in Black, Bad Boys 1, Bad Boys 2, Enemy of the state, I Robot, Hitch, Ali, Pursuit of Happiness,I am Legend, and soon to be Hancock. All of these movies have turned out to be a huge success.

Will Smith has played all kinds of rolls; from being a comedian on the television show Fresh Prince of Bel-Air to being a bad ass on Bad Boys to playing a dramatic role in pursuit of happiness to finally being an actor who can be the only person on the screen for almost the whole movie and it turn out to be possibly his best movie yet.

Wil Smith is one of a kind. I honestly don't believe there will ever be another Will Smith. We need to appreciate this mans work, because actors like this don't come along every day. Out of all the actors out there I would say he is my favorite one. I would go see probably any movie he was in in any role he played. Honestly the best actor I have ever seen!
  • empty

Good & Talented Actor... Will & Denzel is Best Black Actor...
  • Will Smith is one of the Greatest Action Actors living today!

Will Smith is one of the Greatest Action Actors living today!

I like Will Smith very much indeed! He is my only likeble Black Person Mainly Favorite Actor i ever like since my childhood. Well, i like "Eddide Murphy" in all that everything he does with Comedy. But, i was very much hook on Will Smith since he was in Freah Price of Bell-Air back in 1990-1996 never stop liked him since than even with his Action Movies as well.

Here is my other Actors i like happen to them in the world:
    -Jim Carrey-(My Main/Number 1 Actor)
    -Tim Allen-(My Co-Main/Number 1 Actor afher Jim Carrey)
    -Bill Murray
    -Robin Willams
    -Matthew Lillard
    -Matthew Perry
  • great actor

irobot, i am legand, fresh prince of bel-air, ive seen it and he is a good actor. he did an excalent role in fresh prince of bel-air he had very funny jokes and stuff

he also did a good role in I am legand he made the movie look real in some parts of the movie

the pursuit of happiness was like one of the best movies ive seen and he did an excelent job of making it look REAL i mean somtimes in Non-fiction movies people dont do a good job making it look real but this guy made it look like it was his own life

in all the other films/ tv shows he have been it was good
  • Man Will is great, he is really my favorite actor.

Man Will Smith, well when i was younger about 5 or 6 i use to watch The Fresh Prince of Bel-air all the time, and it was great, he is a really good actor and singer, I like a lot of his songs, its clean but also cool. I think he is a good inspiration to everybody. He is totally hilarious but also very good in dramatic scenes. His last movie, I Am Legend was the best movie I have ever seen. Also Ali, Men in Black, I Robot, Hitch, The Pursuit of Happiness, Independence day, and a lot more he was really amazing in. I am a huge fan and he is no doubt my favorite actor.
  • I started following Will Smith during "The Fresh Prince of Bel Air". From those early days it always looked that Will Smith will become a top actor.

Then he became a rapper and his songs sold really well.

Then he returned to the big screen, and he showed his true potential. Movies like Independence Day, The Pursuit of Happyness and I am Legend are just some of his great movies.

Definitely Will Smith is one talented actor who movies will always be great. As soon as I see him listed as one of the actors, I will catch that movie.

What a career for the Fresh Prince!
  • greatest performer!

Will Smith is the greatest. I loved him on Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, and I love all his movies. My favorites are probably either Hitch or Pursuit of Happyness. I also think Will is a terrific rapper. he got a lot of press because his rap music wasn't "hard" enough. Your music doesn't have to be hard to make a difference, and Will Smith proved that. The best thing about Will is that he isn't obsessed with fame and he isn't caught up in it. He is a smart, talented, humble, respectable, gorgeous human being with an amazing family. Will Smith is amazing.
  • Started as a rapper and then moved on to movies.

Will was before my time when he started the music thing but when the hit show "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air". Though, he wasn't that good of an actor when the show first started. The second season made the show way better and it became a crowd favorite and still is for many. After the show ended he got really serious and started to be in huge movies some of them include: iRobots, Hitch, and Prusuit of Happiness. Those are the most recent movies. The movie that many people seem to consider the worst out of every movie he's ever done is Wild, Wild West.
  • Will Smith is a very talented actor and we can see him in both Series and Movies

Will Smith is one of the best of all time. His movies are always the greatest. Even when he worked in Series we can see that this person had always had the talent to act. Will Smith is one of my favourites.

When I was young I grew up with his movies and series. They used to always do Fresh Prince of Bel-Air! Will Smith is the greatest. Will Smith has shown us his talented over and over again and that is why he is one of the best. His work has made a differance in everybody and that is why I always like to watch a movie by him cause he is fantastic
  • Will Smith is the best actor ever!

He's doing great! I loved him in "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air", that is also my favorite. It ran up till 1996, but at least we still see the reruns at Nick @ Nite, The N, WB 17, and TBS Superstation. He also did good at rapping, singing and he's got his own music CD. He also did good role-acting in the films (e. g. I, Robot (which my dad never allowed me to see). He did great voice acting in "Shark Tale". He played Oscar the Shark Slayer. I hope he gets his show back on NBC to make more episodes!
  • Awesome actor/singer. His music is awesome to dance to.

Although he initially became famous as a rapper, Will Smith went on to prove his acting talents in both television and films, eventually winning a reputation as an entertainer who could easily cross back and forth between musician and actor. In the process, he became one of the most successful entertainers -- African-American or otherwise -- in the American popular consciousness of the 1990s.

A native of Philadelphia, Smith was born on September 25, 1968. The son of middle-class parents (his father owned a refrigeration company and his mother worked for the school board) and the second of four children, he earned the nickname "Prince" thanks to his ability to talk himself out of trouble. The nickname became part of his popular persona when, with fellow rapper Jeff Townes, Smith (who had been rapping since the age of 12) formed the duo DJ Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince. Smith found fame as a rapper, producing two platinum albums and winning a Grammy for He's the DJ, I'm the Rapper.

However, by the time he was 18, Smith had squandered much of his fortune and was in debt to the IRS. Help came in the form of Warner Bros. executive Benny Medina, who wanted to create a TV show based on his own experiences as a poor kid living with a rich Beverly Hills family. The result was The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, a popular sitcom that gave Smith -- who had turned down an M.I.T. scholarship to pursue his career -- even greater fame as the show's protagonist. During the show's six-year run, Smith began to branch out toward film work. Following roles in Where the Day Takes You (1992) and Made in America (1993), he scored critical approval as a young, gay con man pretending to be Sidney Poitier's son in Six Degrees of Separation (1993). He also scored a decent helping of controversy, thanks to remarks he made in an interview that were perceived as homophobic. Two years later, Smith found his first major commercial success alongside Martin Lawrence in the action flick Bad Boys. The following year, he topped that with a turn in the sci-fi smash Independence Day, which was one of the year's biggest moneymakers.

Extraterrestrial life forms proved to be a profitable subject for Smith, as he went on to make a similarly gargantuan amount of money playing a secret agent tracking down aliens with Tommy Lee Jones in Men in Black (1997). The film turned out to be a lucrative enterprise for him off the screen as well, as his theme-song single also became a hit. Its success inspired him to begin rapping again, and that same year he released Big Willie Style. Smith also found success on a more personal front, as he married actress Jada Pinkett on New Year's Eve. In 1998, the actor starred in Enemy of the State, a conspiracy thriller, also starring Gene Hackman, that had him on the run from government agents. The film was a commercial success and the next year Smith starred in Wild Wild West. As the film's titular 19th century lawman hero, Smith was part of a project that was widely dismissed by critics and failed to make back its high costs. However, his theme-song single provided another hit for the actor/musician.

Following a moderate success with his role as a mysterious golf caddy who tutors down-on-his-luck putter Matt Damon in The Legend of Bagger Vance (2000), Smith next pumped up for his most demanding role to date. With his Oscar-nominated turn as legendary boxer Muhammad Ali in director Michael Mann's Ali, Smith faced heretofore unprecedented scrutiny that his previous, notably lighter roles had not faced. Though some critics pointed out that Smith's acting abilities shined through Mann's sometimes lamentably restrained style, Ali opened strongly with much praise going to Smith's well-studied performance. Next serving as Executive Producer for the Robert DeNiro/Eddie Murphy comedy Showtime (2002), Smith came back in black later that same year for the sci-fi comedy sequel Men in Black II.
  • Amazing actor/singer!

• Will is great

Will Smith is a great actor. I have heard a couple of his songs and they were good too. I love watching him in The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, I Robot, Hitch, Bad Boys and Bad Boy 2. I also watched him in Men in Black 1 and 2. He is good at both comedic and dramatic roles. Will was been doing more drama movies now but I like him better in comedy roles. He is so funny. Will Simth is really one of the all-time greats. Pretty much everyone in America knows his name, as well as other countries too.
  • Riding on the best actors ever right next to Tim Allen

Will Smith is a funny,cool,too kool for skool,dude. I love his movies and especially The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. He is a great and I think he deserves a 10. Even though he's getting old thats alright he's still a great actor! I think his a better (secret) actor then singer. There I said it. He is jsut and awesome actor. I love fresh prince and I, Robot and Independence day And most of his other movies. He' s a wonderful person. And I think that he deserves his fame. He is the best (next to a couple other people) top-5 actors of my kind.

~Rocko5820
  • good actor...

I liked Will Smith back in his Fresh Prince of Bel-air days. His show was halarious and he did a great job acting in it. Then, however, he started playing in more and more movies. He's an ok actor, but he's not that good. He's had some phenominal roles and some terrible ones. I've heard he did good in Ali, but I haven't seen it; he did terrible in Wild Wild West and he did ok in I, Robot. Overall, he's an ok actor. He's nothing special, but nothing too bad. He's a good main character because he has a presense. I really want to see the Pursuit of Happiness, which he is in. I guess I haven't really seen enough of his work to really judge him well. For now, though, I think he is an ok actor and he seems to be getting better.
  • One of my favorite actors

I have always been a big fan of Will Smith. One of my favorite performances by him is his hit 90s show The Fresh Prince of Bel Air. He has proved that he can do both comedy and drama. His jokes were always funny, and on serious episodes, his part was so believable. I almost cried when he did that episode when his father abandons him a second time. He was also talented in The Pursuit of Happyness last year. He's really grown, but he still acts well. His son also seems to have inherited natural talent for comedy and drama. Will is also a great rapper, and he did well in other movies. I'm glad many people admire his talent as much as I do.
  • Favorite, actor, EVER.

Will Smith is obviously one of the all time greats. I just love his acting skills, he is so funny! His rapping, well, I hate rap, and I've never heard any of his songs, but he is great enough as an actor. I watch him on Fresh Prince of Bel-Air all the time! He is so funny when he makes fun of Carlton's small size. (Fresh Prince is the only show I watch him on) Will Smith is my favorite actor period. Some others like Devon Workheiser, and others on Nickelodeon and Disney Channel, but I won't change my mind. Will Smith is the King of Comedy. Oh yeah! Will Smith rocks.
  • jaw-dropping

this guy is one of the greatest actors of all time.I watched him in "the fresh prince of bel-air"he was so funny! i like the movies he is in like "I-robot". in fresh prince,i love the carlton short jokes they are funny, so are the uncle phil jokes. i like how he uses he sexually thoughts to do the high five things...you know what i mean!you no what i mean then uncle phil walks away then he turns to carlton and he walks away...i used to think ashley was "hot"not any more though.i rate will smith a jaw dropping 10.0
  • He is such a great actor. Go Will Smith

I loved him in pretty much every show that I have seen him in. MIB he is so funny and so hot. Fresh Pronce of Belair was so priceless. He is such a young and talented actor. I can't believe he started out in rap but I guess thats where that song from the beginning of Fresh Prince came from. I also couldn't believe his name when i read it. Wilard Christopher Smith II. I like Will Smith much much better. I hope to see him sontinue his career on into the future on many other great shows. He is such a great actor. And is totally hot.
  • empty

I will tell you beforehand I hate Will Smith. I will give him his props though. He does have some roles which he does well. It's just when he comes out with a movie I can take a wild stab in the dark and guess he is playing a cocky smartass. How creative. 'The Pursuit of Happiness" was different and I have to say I did like him in it. That's why he gets 3 stars instead of 1 and a half.
< 1 2 3