Yannick Bisson

Yannick Bisson Fan Reviews (5)

• A talented actor. Would love to see more of him and his wife together in a movie/episode

I was very pleased to discover that this talented actor is also a Canadian. I have enjoyed his choices of movies/series - all in good taste and well done. He reminded me a bit of Richard Thomas (John Boy Walton) who, after the series, did a dark film "You'll Like My Mother" which showed a sinister side of him. Saw that of Yannick in "Loves the Music, Loves to Dance".

I laughed the other day: I had taped "Nothing to Good for a Cowboy", and after watching it there was Sue Thomas on TV complete with Yannick in the Bank commercials with the "Comfort House" movie on another channel at the same time. Overdose!

I enjoyed the whole ensemble on ST FBEye and, yes, would love to see a 2 hour movie for closure.

~Peggy from Porcupine
  • He just keeps getting better.

I checked out both Sue Thomas and Murdoch Mysteries, admittedly just because of Yannick, and yet both shows still stand on their own as compelling stories.
    I am still catching up on Sue Thomas and have just under a third of the episodes to watch, but thankfully CTV is showing reruns! I love the character of Jack Hudson, and I believe its a real shame this show could not come back...even in a TV movie maybe???
    However, I am more than content with my latest interest and recently renewed Murdoch Mysteries. This has got to be a tough one to do being a period piece and all, but Yannick does a great job with this character as well. This time I hope he gets the girl!
    I also hope the Canadian production industry appreciates the gem they have in this actor, and that they see to it they give him every well-deserved opportunity to shine in the future.
  • YANNICK,I FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU THE VERY FIRST TIME I WATCHED HOCKEY NIGHT.AND FELL AGAIN WHEN I SAW YOU IN ROOKIES.YOU'VE ONLY GOTTEN BETTER WITH AGE.I JUST SAW YOU IN COMFORT HOUSE(LIFETIME).LET'S JUST MMMMMMMMMMMM.

I think Yannick gets better with age.He's an all around good actor.He is ruggedly(smooth)handsome.He's charming,lovable,caring,sincere,and a very good romantic!!!!

I've seen himm in several movies(hockey night,rookies,and comfort house ,etc.) I just can't take my eyes off of him every time I see him.

I can't wait to see him in another movie.I may even try to get a copy of hockey night and rookies for my collection.I had them on VHS but they got destroyed.Haven't found them on dvd yet!!!!

So I am looking and waiting patiently to see YANNICK again.Either in a new movie or on dvd.Any one know where I can find hockey night OR rookies on dvd??
  • While I have only seen him on Sue Thomas FBEYE, i have never been more proud to say that i have an obsession with any other guy! Yannick Bisson is hot and an excellent actor that can even take the role of an FBI agent and ake it toatlly believable..

Jack Hudson is played by Yannick Bisson and I enjoy watching the show for the excellent story lines and because of Jack. As I said in the summary, Yannick is able to take the role of a complex FBI agent and make him totally and completely believable, but beyond that, he shows the emotions of the characters with such depth and understanding that there is never a time that i could say he looks like he's acting. He has the charm and looks of a movie star that should have a hundred contracts signed with other big hollywood stars although that might ruin him. Yannick is funny, charming and the all-american FBI agent who has a past a future and as we all would have hoped, with Sue Thomas, played by Deanne Bray who is also an extremely believeable and excellent actor. The two of them have such chemistry that it makes their "secret romance" very easy to watch and waiting for more. I love Yannick Bisson!
  • I think Yannick is a really good actor, and REALLY good looking. I think he deserves to be up there with Brad Pitt and George Clooney, etc. He's THAT good looking and THAT good of an actor. =]

I really like Yannick, i think he knows how to pull a crowd to watch him. He's a really good actor, in my opinion. LIke i said earlier, i think he deserves to be up there with George Clooney, Brad PItt, Antonio Banderas. He's better than some actors in hollywood, honestly. I think he's VERY good looking, lol. He deserves bigger roles. I DO want Sue Thomas F.B.Eye to come back on though , i miss that show. He was REALLY good in that show, i loved the chemistry between him and deanne bray. I wanna see him on the big screen in the future. Not just on T.V.