Yuri Lowenthal

Yuri Lowenthal Fan Reviews (24)

• He's an ok guy maybe not so....great.

Yuri Lowenthal what can I say about this guy? He is ok for an voice actor.I didn't even know this guy till I brought an anime called Kyo Kara Maoh.He voiced as an character with the same name as his Yuri.Now his voice was alright there.I never heard him voice in the other animes before.So I never knew the name from that time before.But when it comes to Sasuke,he did alright.Um......thinking about Digimon Tamers The Movie Battle Adventure.He did not do that great job voicing as Takato cousin.He sound talentless there.I love Digimon.I just think that he could've done better job there or had someone else done it.
  • Summary? He is Sasuke!

I have no clue what Yuri Lowenthal looks like but I know what he sounds like only because of his role as Sasuke on Naruto. As I read the Manga for Naruto I find all of the voices on the Anime pefectly saying everything in my head. His voice can suit any role he has and it definatly fits Sasukes. I only left this review because Sasuke is my favorite charecter on Naruto and I\'ve been reading volume 3 of the Manga today with all of the voices in my head. Yuri Lowenthal has the perfect voice for the role.
  • Does an excellent job voicing characters on what are some of my favorite shows.

Not only does Yuri Lowenthal voice Sasuke Uchiha on one of my favorite shows, Naruto, but also is going to voice the main character of an upcoming show- Superboy on Legion of Super Heroes. Hopefully his excellent voice will carry it through.

I am greatly looking forward to Legion of Super Heroes, and hope he does as good a job on Superboy as he does with Sasuke on Naruto.

He is exceptionally talented, and voices some of my favorite characters on my favorite shows. I am quite glad he will voice Superboy, and I think he does an astounding job as Sasuke. I can't wait to hear more of his voicework.
  • This guy is a good voice actor.

I think he did an excellent job doing the voices for Haru Glory in Rave Master and Sasuke Uchiha in Naruto. I think those voices were flawless, and they perfectly matched their character. I thought that it was cool that he could change from being a person who sounded kind-hearted (Haru Glory) to being a person that sounds isolated and somewhat cold (Sasuke Uchiha). I am glad that he is good with voice acting, but I hope he will be able to act in person for other television shows or even a movie in the future. If he is able to do that, he will have an even better career ahead of him.
  • I love Yuri Lowenthal! He is so awesome! He's a voice actor, my dream, which i will achive. To me, he's more than just a voice actor, he's my idol! When I do become a voice actress, I want to meet him and tell him how much he's inspired me!

Yuri Lowenthal is one of the best Voice Actors i have ever known. I love acting and my dream is to be a voice actress for anime, just like Yuri is. He and Stephanie Sheh (another voice actress) have totally inspired me! Not to mention he plays the coolest people on the coolest shows. A while back I bought the Naruto Collector, and in it it had interviews with the voice actors, including Yuri. The absoulte favorite question that was asked to them was, "If one of our readers wants to pursue voice acting, what recommendations would you have for them?"
  • HI YURI

i am your big fan of your voice in ben 10,justin hammer in iron man

KEEP IT UP!
  • wow

wow i didnt know that this person stared as some charecters that i like to see in some shows. Like Sauske Uchiha in the show Naruto and Rice in bobobo-bo bo-bobo. i was really shocked to see this. To think that this person can sound completly different in those two shows makes me think that he is really talented which is probly is. And he is also going to star in Ben 10 alein force as the main charecter Ben Tenison. i just want to say keep up the good work and he'll probly get m ore really good, main parts. (p.s. this is my first review)
  • yuri lowenthal voices some of my favorite characters!

yuri lowenthal has voiced many differnt characters, many i don't even know about. the fist i remember was from rave master(although i can't remember anything about the show anymore). i would be hearing his voice again in the popular anime naruto as sasuke uchiha. he even voices luke fon fabre/asch the bloody from one of my favorite games tales of the abyss for ps2. and last but not least haseo from .hack//G.U. . i find his regular personality to be humourus also. he is fluent in three or four different languages: english, german, and japanese; i foreget the other one though. overall i like his roles and although not a huge voice difference, i still like his voice!
  • Yuri ties with Eric Vale as my fav. male voice over actor. Yuri has a great voice, and he's very talented in the way he uses it. A summary you ask? He rox!! Ecspecially 'cause of the great job he did with Sasuke's voice, yep. Yuri= 10 stars. ^ ^

I love voice acting for anime, and I hope I get to do it someday! ^ ^ In one of the 'Naruto' magazine things, Yuri said that if someone wants to get into voice acting then the person should try out some real acting- that it helps. So, I've decided to give his advice a try. I'm going to do drama in high school, and maybe the Plano's children's theatre. Well, I hope it helps me in voice acting. There's a lot to learn from him and other voice over actors. By listening closely to his voice on 'Naruto', it helps me a lot.
  • He's trully amazing and I can't believe all the shows he's on. Too bad sasuke is not on naruto for a long time after the sasuke retrieval arc.

Its so sad that he got keigo asano on bleach. I couldn't even recognize him. Keigo is barely on the show so thats not gonna pay much. Mar marchen awakens romance was canned so there goes that gig. Bright side at least he has the Naruto and .hack videogames to work on in his down time. He also should try to get a vo job on the new onepiece made by funimation. I'm sure that no matter what characetr they'd give him he'd be perfect for it. It seems that he always goes for the second main characters. Except for .hack where he's the main character. Although all 3 haseo sasuke and alviss all fit the same personality category. Strong intellegent stone cold calculators. He's my fave male voice actor along with Johnny Bosch and Crispin Freeman. My fave female vo's are Tara Strong Jennifer Hale and Mary Elizabeth McGlynn.
    Out of all of them He probably has the most roles.
  • The voice actor of one of my favorite characters in Naruto.

Yuri Lowenthal is a great voice actor who has many different talents that uniquely shine with awesomeness. He is the voice actor for Sasuke Uchiha of Naruto. His first role was as Pvt. Linus Tabeshaw in 2002 in the WWII drama small things remembered. He then starred in romantic comedy Model Chaser. Then he was in the game as the prince for The prince of persia the sands of time. Finally he was in the cartoon network show called Rave Master.He was Haru Glory, the Ravemaster. Then as I said earlier He was in Naruto as Sasuke Uchiha. He is awesome. Thats the sum of it in three words.
  • One of the best actors that I know of!

This guy is awsome.I mean he is the coolest voice actor ever.Because he voice as Sasuke.He's so awsome.I cannot believed that how great he is.Have you ever played dot hack gu? Well if you did or you hadn't.Than you should.This guy is the voice of the main character and it sounds alot liked Sasuke.He's such an great actor.I don't know why people don't liked him.But he's awsome.
  • he is very original and talented

in my opinion yuri lowenthal's most famous role was sasuke uchica in the hit show naruto, while i think some may say its ben tenneson in ben 10: alien force. he was born in ohio and moved on to many different. some people compare gim to a young shaun penn. ( dont know who he is, it just said it on his biography ) in my opinion he can change his voice and thats what i think makes a voice actor great. this is to make the review 100 words. and this too. plz view my profile and comment on the blogs!
  • I knew he did Sasuke and Ben, but that many other people to?!?!

Yuri Lowenthal... Known to many Naruto eng dub fans as Sasuke, and some Ben 10 fans as Ben 10 in alien force, but I was surprised he did this many voices O_O. He does, like 5 people on BoBoBo, several others, and even Shu in Blue Dragon eng dub?!?!?!?! I learned all this an hour ago and I'm stil geekin' out about it!!!! I am very surprised, he is a very talented voice actor and I wouldn't be surprised if he were in his own live action movie! I had no idea about him until I saw that behind the scenes featurette after the 1st Naruto movie in theaters, but now I know he does so many anime voices. Truly amazing!
  • I think everyone knows him as the va for sasuke uchiha from the naruto dub.

Usually the most recognizable voice next to johnny bosch. Its so sucks that he got keigo asano on bleach. I couldn't even recognize him for once. Keigo is barely on the show so we wont hear him much. Mar marchen awakens romance was canned so there goes that gig. Bright side at least he has the Naruto and .hack videogames to work on in his down time. He also should try to get a better va job on bleach. I'm sure that he'd be perfect as grimjow. He's had alot of videogame roles. he was haseo from the dot hack series and he voiced the nameless character in persona 3. he usually goes for the strong silent types who are stone cold calculators. He's the best male voice actor along with Johnny Bosch.
  • defiantly my favorite voice-over character!!!

I love his voice it goes great with sooo many diffrent characters! He is very talented, and I hope he does many more! My favorite voices of his have to be Sasuke uchiha and Ben 10. I also liked the voice of shu in Blue dragon. I think its awsome that he knows Japanese it makes his voice even better . On top of that he knows two more languages. Which is pretty hard. Once again he is one of my favorite voice-over characters of all time . . . . . . He is just plain great !! !
  • this guy is great!! he did sooo many voices and even surprised me with a couple he did, namely ben and viggo, this guy rox!! hes mah idol!! keep doin what u do man!! woot!!

he dod soo many voices, when i seen that big huge list, i was like, wow!! this guy is good!! something most people never aspire to. hes had great sucess, i think, and with learning the foreign languages helps with the vo's.especially naruto. i cant wait to hear this guys voice on Ben 10: alien force!! sasukes cool, but ben has alien DNA. and viggo, i didnt even recognise him when i hear viggos voice!! its crazy, im tellin you! this guys makin something of himself. so with the famous words of Lizzie McGuire: "you rock, dont ever change!" i say u mah idol man!!keep at it!!
  • Hello!!! My name is Saloni Bharti^_^!!! I'm thirteen years old and I live in New York State. I love manga and anime and hope to have a future in it^__^!!!

Yuri Lowenthal is my one and only role model. When I first realized that cartoons didn’t have their own voice but were actually dubbed by voice actors, I was heartbroken!!! But then as I started to recover, which took at a week, I thought it would be cool to do voice over as a job. This happened around the time Naruto was released so I read an interview the main voices of Naruto gave. I had always LOVED Sasuke’s voice and I discovered that Yuri Lowenthal was his voice so I did some research. I found out that he knew 3-4 languages, had been to many different places, etc. His advice was basically that you will get a lot of rejections so you have to be prepared for that, although I doubt he did. So now my goal in life is to meet him in person and also become a voice actress, maybe even better than him!
  • his voice is very unique i love this guy for what he is

i have noticed his role on rave master plus great for the role of saskue on naruto i wish i could hear this guy on leigon of super heros but i keeping mising out on it but hopefully i might be able to see it so i give this guy a 10.0 out of 10.0
  • One word: Sasuke! Yuri is extremely great as the voice of Sasuke but he also is great as the Prince in The Prince of Persia. Get this guy more roles!

Yuri Lowenthal is perfect for the cocky and determined full of himself attitude of Sasuke Uchiha in the series Naruto. Yet he also is wonderful as the Prince in the Prince of Persia: Sands of Time. He is what made the fairly good game as good as it was. All I can say is get this guy more roles. Talent like this should be used, and not in small children anime shows like Zatch Bell. Yuri's talent should be used more often. This is really evident in the wonderful talent in Sasuke.

Favorite: Sasuke Uchiha
    Score: 10
    Status: Get more roles!
  • Yuri Lowenthal is the best!

i love how you play as Ben 10 and Sasuke Uchiha! Sasuke is the best guy in the NARUTO and NARUTO SHIPPUDEN series! Keep up the good work!
  • Yuri Lowenthal is a diverse character actor and at the same time a handsome leading man. His classic good looks often belie the solid acting chops that he posseses.

Yuri Lowenthal has such a diverse background, having grown up internationally, that it is no wonder that his talents have such distinct qualities to them.

He has been able to utilize his language skills in Japanese, German, French and English in the voice over world as well as on-camera in film and TV work. He stands out as an educated classy gentleman, but seems to love to play those scoundrels and noir characters.

Lowenthal’s work has bridged theatre, film, television and voice-over. He has been able to make a name for himself in each, but manages still to retain his core training as an actor and challenge himself to choose roles that have grit and character as well as the diversity one would expect from a project that he puts himself into.

I can’t wait to see where Yuri Lowenthal goes within the next few years, and I look forward to the day when his name is included in household banter.
  • Yuri Lowenthal is one of the greatest voice actors of all time he is very talented.

He is voiced Sasuke on Naruto, Ben Tennyson on Ben 10: Alien Force, Superboy on Leigon of Supeheroes, Haru Glory on Rave Master, Alvis on MAR, He has even espacially voiced on other shows like Code Geasse, Zatch Bell, Digimon, Blue Dragon, Bleach, and others. He has also been starring in the new CW4kids show Huntik: Secrets and Seekers. Yuri Lowenthal is talented I like nearly all of his roles he has such a good voice he is so good his voice is like a young Steve Blum almost he should have been well known I think perhaps he has done so many good roles he is so good he deserves a 10.
  • One of the only characters in the English Naruto, that can pronounce everything correctly. Very talented and overall one of the best voice-over characters of all time. Keep doing your best!

Yuri does a wonderful job on all of his parts, Cartoon network is extremely luck to have him as a star voice actor in their popular shows. He's probably one of the best voice-overs for any show in English.
    He uses a lot of emotion when he does his job, which is probably why he's so great at it.
    Only at the age of 37 I expect him to go even further in his career.
    A few of his roles were forgotten, but all are listed on wikipedia.
    A.T.O.M. - Silas Greene