Zach Galifianakis

Zach Galifianakis Fan Reviews (3)

• Zach attack!

The only comedian that I have ever experienced close-up, Zach is a natural. From saying that "PDA" by Interpol sounds like a sofa commercial to using his pick up line "What are your top 5 Dharma & Greg episodes?," I don't think I've ever laughed as much around someone. His humor translates to bad movies, to bad TV shows, and to his amazing short lived VH1 series. He can make anything funny.

Zach's talent is huge and I wish that TV execs would realize this. Yeah, "Jimmy Kimmel" isn't a great show, but it was at it's best when Zach co-hosted for those two weeks. If only Zach would have stayed on...
  • One of the greatest comedians I have seen in a long time!

I had first seen Zach on his short lived TV show Late Night with Zach. After the first time i saw it , i tried to catch as many episodes of it as i could before it got canned. It was absolutely hilarious. An unusual style of comedy. His dvd offered by his site is also fantastic. I would seriously recommend checking out one of his acts if you ever get the opportunity.
  • GGFDGDGDFGDFGDDTETGRDSTERrersetres sertesr set sertestest sets.

2.4
    I can't believe he said he hated being on Tru Calling. He probably said that because his character, like him, is a lonely dweeb. What an ungrateful jerk. I used to love this guy because of Tru Calling, and now, I hate him, just like he hates his own show. A H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H! ! ! ! ! !