Zachary Levi

Zachary Levi Fan Reviews (10)

• Chuck: "I'm a much bigger nerd than you thought I was"

StarCam's Jennifer Tapiero caught up with "Chuck" star Zachary Levi at A Night at Sardi's where he talked about the devastating effects Alzheimer's has on people all over the world and what he does to live life to the fullest. Check out the full interview for all the details!

• my personal discovery of 2008!

zachary levi is my personal discovery of 2008 he's an incredibly talented actor and it's a pure pleasure to watch him at work playing chuck bartowski! zachary levi is a most wonderful comedian, never slipping to look ridiculous even when he's showing us clumsy or frightened chuck but he's great at the more serious scences as well which makes him not only a great comedian but a most brilliant actor in general. he's got something very sweet and loveable about him and he's got the most enormous charisma i might have ever seen in an actor. i hope that "chuck" is going to last for many, many seasons to come but if it should ever be over, i'm sure that there are going to be more great things to come from zachary levi.
  • Zachary Levi... what's not to love.

Zachary Levi's performance in Less than Perfect really caught my eye and I've tried to keep up with his career ever since. It's been hard though because as I've found out a lot of the movies that he's starred in have been independant projects. Great as it is though, it makes him pretty unaccessible. Then he turned up in a little show called Chuck. Chuck Bartowski is easily one of the most enjoyable characters on TV. The characte is charming, handsome, smart and nerderific. I don't think that he would be who he is, if it wasn't for Zachary Levi. He really brings the character to life. Though one of my favourite characters that he plays is in a movie called Shades of Ray. It's a story about a part Pakistani part caucasian man who is sort of lost in his own identity. He's character really struggles with who he is and Zachary Levi does a fantastic job of relating that on screen. I hope that in the future that he explores more of those kind of roles. Though I do adore Chuck Bartowski and I hope that he plays that character for years to come. The man is so talented, it would be great to see him in something else.
  • Review

I just watched a episode of Curb your Enthusiasm and Zachary Levi was in it he wasn't in it for long but it was really funny. So I thought I would write a review on Zachary Levi. He is a talented actor who is totally underrated. I think he is about thirty now and I have only seen him in Chuck and now recently Curb but that dont count becuase he was in one scene. He is great at playing Chuck he is the perfect person for the role and pulls it off easy. What I have saw from interviews and other stuff Levi is down to earth. He is funny on camera and off camera and I hope to see more of him and Chuck in the future.
  • Date of Birth 29 September 1980, Lake Charles, Louisiana, USA Birth Name Zachary Levi Pugh Height 6' 4" (1.93 m)

The middle child between two sisters, Zachary Levi was born September 29, 1980 in Lake Charles, Louisiana. He grew up all over the country before his family put down roots in Ventura County, California. At the early age of six, Zachary began acting, singing and dancing in school and local theater productions.

After graduating from Buena High School, he headed to Los Angeles to pursue his dream of acting. Zachary began acting in theater, performing roles in such regional productions like Grease, The Outsiders, Oliver, The Wizard of Oz and Big River. It was his portrayal of Jesus in Ojai's Godspell that brought him to the attention of Hollywood.

Most recently he completed a supporting role in the television movie Big Shot: Confessions of a Campus Bookie (2002) (TV) with David Krumholtz, Tory Kittles, Jennifer Morrison and Nicholas Turturro.

He then began acting as Kipp Steadman in the TV series "Less Than Perfect" (2002) with Sara Rue, Andrea Parker, Eric Roberts, Andy Dick and Sherri Shepherd.

He recently was seen in the television movie See Jane Date (2003) (TV) on the WB with Charisma Carpenter, Holly Marie Combs, Linda Dano and Rachelle Lefevre. In his spare time, Zachary enjoys skateboarding, snowboarding, skydiving and participating in various other sports. He lives in Los Angeles.
  • Funny, witty, great actor.

Zachary Levi plays the character of Chuck Bartowski in the show Chuck, which just finished season number one, which I believe in my honest opinion, was pretty darn good.

So Zachery plays Chuck, Chuck is an ordinary guy, living with his sister, and works as a salesman at the local electronics store. He accidentally stumbles upon a huge amount of government secrets and top secret knowledge, which is kind of hard wired into his brain. Two agents are hired to protect him from different agencies, and throughout each episode, Chuck somehow helps catch a criminal using his knowledge ( which occurs through flashes on info ). I believe his character is played brilliantly and hes done a great job in this show.
  • He is IT!

I'm telling you this guy is the next big thing. Not only is he going to get massive attention for his role as Chuck but he's going to be a big star, you can quote me on that. He's already gotten praise and attention for his role on Chuck, for only one season mind you, and you just know there's only going to be more to come. Zach plays Chuck, this nerdy endearing average guy who just happens to inherit all the governments deepest darkest secrets. A little unrealistic, perhaps. But Zach will make you forget it. I mean he just makes you fall head over heels in love with Chuck, and we're not the only ones. Slowly but surely Sarah is feeling the love as well. Zach's on screen chemistry with co-star Yvonne (Sarah) is just fantastic to watch. It's natural and addicting, you want to tune in every week to find out what's going to happen between these two next. Zach is brilliant as Chuck and for one can not wait to have him back this fall.
  • The star of the NBC series Chuck - has appeared in numerous other shows - including Less Than Perfect.

I tend to relate more to the "geeks" of this world, and Zachary Levi's character Chuck Bartowski is no exception. Despite the fact that I usually don't enjoy spy/action/adventure movies/shows, I find myself waiting in agonizing anticipation every Monday night at 7:00 in front of the television. Any television actor who can do that has talent, because that's the point of television isn't it? Getting fans to come back every week.

Now I'm going to break from my pseudo-professional tone and admit it - he's attractive as hell. Well, that is, if you go for the tall, skinny, awkward guy, who's cute in a nerdy way.

I'd like to see him in a series/movie that showcases his singing/dancing ability - I'll definitely watch for more from him in the future.
  • Zachary Levi, the newest star of the hit TV series Chuck, plays a nerdy computer technician who has been sent government secrets. While he works in the afternoon, at night, he thwarts assassination plots and chases down the culprits as an undercover spy.

Zachary Levi was the perfect choice to play Chuck Bartowski!! He is quite talented in the art of acting, he is very comical, and he is the perfect choice for the typical TV nerd, right next to my favorite Heroes nerd, Masi Oka. Levi has the absolute perfect amount of enthusiasm, wit, and charm needed to create the perfect NBC TV series and persuade the viewers that he is actually chasing down government criminals and working at the Buy More. As it also turns out, he is turning into one of the greatest NBC TV characters in a while! Go Zachary!
  • Ramona finds out that Kipp is making money on the side as a foot model, and she demands to get involved. Claude is concerned when Carl doesnt seem to be affected by her flirting with Ethan (Joey McIntyre), the copy repairman.

STUFF ABOUT ZAC:::: Born in Lake Charles, LA, the middle child between two sisters, Zachary Levi grew up all over the country before finally making his permanent home in Ventura County, CA. He began acting in theater at the early age of six, performing lead roles in such regional productions as Grease, The Outsiders, Oliver, The Wizard of Oz and Big River. But it was his portrayal of Hank in a production of Marvins Room that brought him to the attention of Hollywood. Levi had a supporting role in the FX television movie "Big Shot: Confessions of a Campus Bookie." Most recently he portrayed a potential boyfriend of Charisma Carpenter's character, Jane, in the ABC Family television movie, See Jane Date and it has been confirmed that he will be appearing in The Bill in the near future. Zachary Levi Pugh (born September 29, 1980), better known as Zachary Levi, is an American actor, best known for playing Kipp Steadman on the television sitcom Less Than Perfect.
    i love zac!