Zooey Deschanel

Zooey Deschanel Fan Reviews (14)

• My name is Barbie Taylor

Who are you? Why did you say that about Zooey is is the BEST actest and singer and I don't like what you said about her. I don't like it when everyone say things like that.My name is Barbie Taylor and I am A fan of Zooey Deschanel and I thank Zooey is THE BEST actest and singer I know and I do not like it when you said she not so who are you to say that about Zooey.
  • She's incredibly annoying

Some of the typical Zooey haters claim that she's a bad actress but I actually disagree with that. She's not a fantastic actress by any means, but she's pretty alright in that department.

I simply cannot stand her mannerisms or her voice. She's kinda ugly too. I don't get why people think she's attractive at all.. That's weird. I mean even in the picture that I'm seeing at the top of this page as I write where she's doing that stupid "duhhh what?" look makes you wanna slap the ironic stupidity right out the backside of her head.

• Ok, so here's the deal.

1.5
    She is a pretty girl, and she got a nice smile, but her acting skill is terrible. It's like you have to ask yourself everytime you see her act, "what? What was that?". I watched "Tin Man" and I personally felt that she made the series a lot less enjoyable (all the supporting actor and actress did a great job though, tin man and her evil sister are my favorite). Everytime I see her in that movie, I just want her out of the way. It's like watching a scary movie and you can't wait for the scene to be over. After the movie, I decided to search online and see what other people think of her acting. It turns out a lot of people like her, I came to the conclusion that
    Zooey Deschanel bribed all of you guys. Someone that's in a coma can get better acting done then her. But whatever the case, I do hope she does well in her career, and perhaps she only did a bad job in "Tin Man" and is actually a good actress. I don't plan to watch another movie with her in it though, "Tin Man" was about 4:30 hours long, so I had to watch 4:30 hours of "what? what was that?" just to see the ending. Soooo i dunno...not much of a risk taker...
    Ooh and btw, I have never written a review about an actress before, I felt like I needed to after watching "Tin Man" to warn everyone of the danger.
  • She is da-bombdigity!

She is one of the best actresses ever. Between her moives as Elf, The Happening or Euology... or her music as Why do you let my stay here, I Thought I saw your face today or Change is hard, Or even her acclaimed mini-series Tin Man I don't know which she is best at. She is truly one of a kind in this generation. Zooey is one of the best actresses out there and deserves more. I am a fan of hers no doubt, I can wait to see her in her upcoming film and hope more roles are on the way.
  • Plain amazing

I love Zooey Deschanel as an actress. I have not seen all of her movies, but the ones i have seen she played her roles excellent, like in failure to launch. She is also really pretty, which Is pretty important for an actor or actress. Over the weekend my friend and I started talking about her and we both knew she was just by the acting she had done in past movies. II would totally go and see all the movies she is in, but they are mostly chick flicks and I have no chick to go with haha. Anyway i think she plays an excellent role irregardless to what it is
  • How could you not love her?

Zooey Deschanel is one of few actresses that I actually find funny. I love all of her roles in all of her shows, movies, etc. and she has a lovely singing voice that she usually displays in all of her performances. Let's not forget that she is freaking beautiful as well. And her "bubbly" character on Fox's new sitcom, New Girl, is spectacular. She will be successful for as long as she continues in the acting business. And singing business. And the looking good business.

• She's great!

Zooey Deschannel is great, I love her acting and she is very funny, and pretty to boot. I just came here to her page because I just read the article on the front page about how she is going to be in the show Bones (and maybe a love interest to Booth in that episode?) and that will be great, she is a very talented actress. They should build a comedy series around her if she ever gets tired of making movies. She was awesome in Yes Man, not a bad movie but her and Jim Carrey were very talented.
  • Zooey Deschanel is one of the most talented actors I've seen come out of Hollywood.

Zooey Deschanel is one of the most talented actors I've seen come out of Hollywood. She has had such great performances such as the character Noel in All The Real Girls. That was such a real performance and one that made it seem like she wasn't an actor being paid to do it. Also in the movie The Go-Getter, one word: incredible.
    Her more "mainstream" (read: non-indie) movie choices have also been unusual including a store elf, a space-travelling human, a bird-hating semi-alcoholic roomate, a lifesaver penguin, cabaret singer and a happy music teacher. Think what you will of her, but her acting performances speak for themselves. There are those who appreciate a fresh, young and skilled actor. Not to mention a highly talented singer/songwriter.
  • empty

Zooey is the worst actress I have seen come from Hollywood. How can anyone say she is any good is beyond me. In Tin Man she was horrible, she ruined the movie. Her reaction to things were completely idiotic. I saw her in The Happening, a friend wanted to see it, and I didn't know anything about the movie. If I had known she was in it, I would have said NO. She was ridiculous in the movie. In the scene where she is at the dining room table with the husband, little girl and the crazy old woman, she was all cheery and happy being nice to the woman as if everything that just happened NEVER happened! She has no idea how to react to things, and she seems to forget that she just saw dozens of people kill themselves. She is amazingly bad and should be banned from movies forever.

• empty

Zooey Deschanel is, surprisingly, a mildly talented actress. In every role she really makes you believe that she actually is the character she's portraying. This sense of realism is what makes her really stand out above the masses of the rest of actresses today. My favorite movie of her's is "Vanilla Sky."
  • What the...OMG.

5.4
    OK, Zooey Deschanel can't act and has no fashion snse and is not pretty and is not funny and is not successful and is not very smart and is not cool and has NOTHING! Ugh. I can't believe some people like her. I .. just. . . . uggg...think she needs TONS of work on EVERYTHING. Anyone else can think that too. Also she is just...weird. I don't like her clothes AT ALL! My 4 year old brother has picked better clothes than Zoeey Deschanel. She is just weird and very very bad in the style sense and looks sense.
  • When writing your review, remember to keep the language clean. We encourage you to write your review in a word processor or text editor, save it to your local disk, then copy and paste it in the box below.

Zooey Deschanel was the best part in the hollywood movie failure to launch, but some of her best work is found in indie films. i think manic was a great film. so you should go out and rent that movie.
    Zooey Deschanel plays a girl who's mother abused her with words and may have been raped.(hinted but never said out loud)
  • I just saw "Failure to Launch"

And I fell in love with Zooey Dechannel as Paula's (Sarah Jessica Parker) roommate. She was absolutely adorable. She was cute but with just the right amount of attitude. Her disdaine for the evil Mockingbird and the steps she was willing to take to silence it were priceless but when the deed was done her feminenity surfaced and it was even more priceless.