Forums: Reality: Animal Planet "I Shouldn' t Be Alve" Alone In The Amazon

furryadvocate

[1]Nov 24, 2010
    • level: 1

If anyone has seen this and feels the same way I do, please email animal planet or discovery about it. Hard email adress to find, but just click on viewer response. I am and avid watcher of this show. Seen every episode. I was extremely disturbed tonight when I watched the episode of the man in the Amazon. He ended up killing his dog. In the reenactment, he killed his dog for food after reuniting with him after two weeks "in the amazon" for food. If thats not distubing enough, they never show him getting any food from his dog, and at the end of the show, the real person interviewed showed no remorse for having to kill his dog. I feel like animal planet/discovery has hit an all-time low with this one. I'm sure they felt that "I should't be alive" did so well that they needed any story that's a little compelling for thir audience. Well, they lost a viewer her...and I think everyone should know why!!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ckl4165ak

[2]Nov 25, 2010
    I wont watch the show again... sad pathetic excuse for a man...no matter what he was going thru...selfish, Im so disgusted...rocked me to the core...why did he survive? I dont know...if there is any justice he will never own another pet of any kind. To bad Cashew wasted his life finding that scum loozer, wish he would have found the garden first... would of survived...Im not surprised he didnt show remorse, thats the kind of person it takes to be a pet killer...he couldnt eat before, guess he thought his loyal pet would be magic... sick sick show BOOOOOOOOOO! Never has the title been more true... he really shouldnt be alive.

KlaFox

[4]Mar 28, 2011

I wassaddened with Benedict Allen eating his dog !! What adivine coward ! The dog was hungry also, but he did not attack Allen. Cashoe, the dog got out of the rapids...found Allen 40 miles into the forest and was there for him, giving him unconditional love and companionship. All the idiot Allen could do for his loyal companion was KILL & Eat him!!!! He should pay severely for doing that !!!! I despise Allen for killing his dog.....a complete ungrateful yellow COWARD !!!!! Wonder whyhe did survive? He is completely selfish.....Ihope hepays for that action. Or on the other hand, perhaps another animal will kill and eat him soon !!!!! What goes around comes around......remember that Allen....is you ever read this.

KlaFox

[5]Mar 28, 2011

After he was rescued, he never showed any remorse for his dog whom he killed and ate. The Stupid idiot....hope he get his in the end !!! I am outraged....and the name of the series does suit him ...."He should not be alive"!!!!!

LKPRINCESS

[6]Mar 29, 2011
    • level: 4
    i agree

shmank

[7]Apr 3, 2011

I dont know what show you were watching?...u said at the end of the show he showed no remorse????????????...did u watch the whole show?...when he was talking about doing it,he said how dificult it was for him to make that decision...i would love to see everyone of u haters in his position,i wonder what u would do to try to save your life...STOP dissing him,he did what he had to do to survive and you all would do the same!

vanislgirl

[8]Oct 27, 2011

I agree. He certainly did show remorse; and for those of youwho are uneducated on the topic of starvation, youwould know that the brain needs glucose to function. He had malaria and his brainwas going haywire; plus hewas along in the Amazon for threeweeks at that pointwithout enough food orwater. I'd laugh if youwere in the same situation.

jack1420

[9]Jan 20, 2012

Hello friends,

I watch the show i.e. I shouldn't Be Alive, its based on true stories and when we watch the story that they made after listening to them, one who survived, I watched this on best online tv. I really feel that really they are done something good in there life and that's why they are alive, not only that but to live they most have will power to survive in that condition.

http://www.livetvportal.com/best-online-tv/

Edited on 01/20/2012 2:56am
    Edited 3 total times.