Forums: Reality: Game Show

koberfan

[21]Jun 22, 2007
    • level: 28
    The Dating Game!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jax_rerun

[22]Jun 28, 2007
    • level: 12

For fun I'd do Family Feud, or go back in time to the 1980s and play that "No Wammies, no wammies" game I watched as a kid.

For max cash I'd play 1 vs 100 or Deal or No Deal.

Antique22

[23]Dec 20, 2009
    • level: 11

When I was young I always dreamed of becoming a contestant on The Price Is Right but I do not know why I always had a big dream of becoming a TPIR contestant. And every time my great-grandmother and grandfather watched it I would watch it and thought it was pretty cool and really fun. But if I could be a contestant on a game show I would be on Deal Or No Deal because I would do pretty well and probably win the big money. Next game show I would be a contestant on would be Supermarket Sweep because it would be fun racing through the grocery store,

Tiki

Andychs82

[24]Apr 21, 2010
    • level: 2
    jax_rerun wrote:

For fun I'd do Family Feud, or go back in time to the 1980s and play that "No Wammies, no wammies" game I watched as a kid.

that's Press Your Luck.

i miss games shows, use to be a TV staple, now a days alot of reality shows...

btw... There are versions of Press Your Lick, Family Feud and The Price is Right for the NDS. nice retro versions of gameshows i watch growing up.

As for me, i would love to be on "Supermarket Sweep" grabbing turkeys, ham and cheese off the back, and those can hams or something. I use to love that show.

I also wanna be on that Tic-Tac-Toe show, Celebrity squares or something, it's all true or false questions, no brainier.

Antique22

[25]Apr 22, 2010

Andychs82 wrote:
    jax_rerun wrote:

that's Press Your Luck. i miss games shows, use to be a TV staple, now a days alot of reality shows... btw... There are versions of Press Your Lick, Family Feud and The Price is Right for the NDS. nice retro versions of gameshows i watch growing up. As for me, i would love to be on "Supermarket Sweep" grabbing turkeys, ham and cheese off the back, and those can hams or something. I use to love that show. I also wanna be on that Tic-Tac-Toe show, Celebrity squares or something, it's all true or false questions, no brainier.
    I was a BIG fan of Supermarket Sweep too when I was a kid and Mom and I thought it was fun to see the teams race through the supermarket and even when ION TV {Back when it was PAX TV} showed Supermarket Sweep Mom and I still loved it and I'm so terribly sorry that it ended and they should revive Supermarket Sweep sometime cause it was so cool. And I believe you mentioned Hollywood Squares because that has now become my new favorite game show and I hope to be on it someday and I have been practicing for Hollywood Squares with a Nintendo version and i'm actually pretty good at it myself. I have seen the Family Feud and The Price Is Right games for Nintendo DS and I also have the Press Your Luck game on my birthday list and they look awesome,

Have a good Friday Andy,

Tiki

buddinsleshaman

[26]Jan 20, 2011
    • level: 2
    WHEEL OF FORTUNE

Antique22

[27]Dec 20, 2011

If I could be on any game show it used to be that Deal Or No Deal was my dream game show to go on but now it's Whammy because it would be fun to get attacked by Double Whammies and it would be cool. Next show I would choose would be Catch-21 because I would do well on it. In fact when I was in the hospital recovering from my surgery I asked my father to sign me up to audition for Catch-21 once I recovered and well enough because I watched it when I was in the hospital and Catch-21 seemed easy to play,

Tiki