Forums: Reality: Need help finding an old MTV show...

naandrade

[1]Apr 4, 2011
    • level: 1

Hi, I've been looking for a certain old TV show on MTV for a long time. It was one of those late night shows that I used to watch about 6 or so years ago. I think is was called "El Barrio" but I tried searching for that and I didn't find it so maybe its wrong. I'm not exactly sure which MTV network is was on but I know for a fact it was MTV. The show showcased talents and activities from all around the world from neighborhoods that you wouldn't necessarily see. It was a kind of obscure show but I would love to try and find it so I can watch it again if possible. Thanks in advance.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DojinFan_2K

[2]Jul 13, 2012
    • level: 12

naandrade wrote:

Hi, I've been looking for a certain old TV show on MTV for a long time. It was one of those late night shows that I used to watch about 6 or so years ago. I think is was called "El Barrio" but I tried searching for that and I didn't find it so maybe its wrong. I'm not exactly sure which MTV network is was on but I know for a fact it was MTV. The show showcased talents and activities from all around the world from neighborhoods that you wouldn't necessarily see. It was a kind of obscure show but I would love to try and find it so I can watch it again if possible. Thanks in advance.

I might be mistaken, but the show could be Barrio 19, that ran in 2007. Hope this helps. Wink

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.