Forums: Reality: Need Help Finding name of Show / Episode / Artists Name from Variety Talent Show

aroc11

[1]Jan 22, 2014
    • level: 1

Need Help Finding name of Show / Episode / Artists Name from Variety Talent Show

I wasn't sure where to post this so hopefully I am in the right area...

I am trying to find a video, or at least the show it was from of an African American group auditioning for America's Got Talent (or a similar variety talent show). This would have been an older episode as this was at least 5-7 years ago if not longer.

The group was dressed in clothing similar to what you would see from the movie Gangs of New York I think? They each had a cane and a hat you would probably see a 1940's New York paper boy wearing. I could be wrong though.

Their routine involved coordinated step type dancing and using the cane in various choreographic maneuvers including pounding them on the stage floor. Their music was said (by the judges?) to have a similarity to New York street style.

The only lyrics I can remember was the following:

"break bread and get down tonight"

I am sorry I know this is not much to go on but I am hoping someone knows the show / episode it was aired on, the name of the group that performed it, or even would be a link to a video of this which would be awesome! Thanks in advance!

Edited on 01/22/2014 12:32pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.