Forums: Reality: New show idea

hurcules85

[1]Aug 30, 2011
    • level: 1

I am going on a bachelor party in a few days with 14 guys, we rented a house and we plan on going for the long weekend. I think since party shows and the movie the hang over are so popular right now,why not a whole show about what goes on at a bachelor party, because it is planning on getting pretty crazy, and i think that would make great tv.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DojinFan_2K

[3]Sep 26, 2011
    • level: 12

Apparently, that happened to be 1 of the most inane ideas yet conceived for a Reality TV series. It sounds like it belongs on a late night slot on either Spike TV or HDNet.

Good Luck getting that on the air...Laughing

Edited on 09/26/2011 2:15pm

MariaGraceDia

[4]Oct 5, 2011
    • level: 1

I was just diagnosed with a malignancy, so rare that it baffled my doctors. How can I submit my story to Mystery Diagnosis producers?

pouchcotato

[5]Oct 18, 2011
    • level: 2
    hurcules85 wrote:

I am going on a bachelor party in a few days with 14 guys, we rented a house and we plan on going for the long weekend. I think since party shows and the movie the hang over are so popular right now,why not a whole show about what goes on at a bachelor party, because it is planning on getting pretty crazy, and i think that would make great tv.

Well it's kind of just like a party reality show then right? I think the new show "The Regulars" already kind of beat you to it. Though it's not exactly a "bachelor party", it's still a group of guys going to different bars and trying to party with the regulars. Kind of similar I would say. Check it out : http://theregulars.tv/