Forums: Reality: New Survivor Forum Game

Dfan46

[1]Feb 12, 2013
    • level: 15

For any fans of Survivor, I've created a game on the forums here to coincide with the show's 26th season. I'm hoping the game will create an interactive way for fans of the show to stay involved on the boards as the season progresses. If you have any interest, feel free to follow this Link to the game (if the link doesn't work for you, it's under the Survivor TV Forum Page, titled Survivor: Caramoan - Outlast, Outwit, & Outpredict Game). It does involve some participation before the show starts, however, so be sure to make a first post before tomorrow's premiere if you can. Have a good one!

-Dfan46

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

skbrettbug

[2]Jul 16, 2013
    • level: 18

Dfan46 wrote:

For any fans of Survivor, I've created a game on the forums here to coincide with the show's 26th season. I'm hoping the game will create an interactive way for fans of the show to stay involved on the boards as the season progresses. If you have any interest, feel free to follow this Link to the game (if the link doesn't work for you, it's under the Survivor TV Forum Page, titled Survivor: Caramoan - Outlast, Outwit, & Outpredict Game). It does involve some participation before the show starts, however, so be sure to make a first post before tomorrow's premiere if you can. Have a good one!

-Dfan46

Yes! Yes! Yes! It is a great game so anyone who sees this should definitely play this, not to mention my pool

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.