Forums: Redesign Feedback: Created an account for this comment

powertv

[1]Jan 5, 2012
    • level: 1

Dear tv.com,

I created this account just to let you know this, I live in Australia and have used your site for around 3 or so years (just after it changed from tvtome I think). The latest site revamp is just rubbish.

When I go to episode guides it changes from list to description and I have to change it to list every single time.

I also can't go direct to us.tv.com either which annoys me no end as well.

Can you please stop screwing with the site and breaking it, people love this site and that's why they visit it - now it's just a bare shell of what it used to be - I mean you don't even have the top stories flash object anymore which I loved.

stop it, stop it, STOP IT!

Edited on 01/05/2012 1:23am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

flinched

[2]Jan 6, 2012
    • level: 50
    Wholeheartedly agree. I've stopped updating my shows and I see many other have. Too many issues and annoyances. General strike baby, no more updates or submissions till this new look goes away.

powertv

[3]Jan 9, 2012

Sick of shows not being up to date as well, American Dad! and The Simpsons both don't have the latest episodes - this just keeps happening...

Of all places, IMDB is now doing a better job of TV that tv.com.

fail.

Edited on 01/09/2012 2:44am

Felishaxy

[4]Jun 7, 2012
    American Dad! and The Simpsons both don't have the latest episodes - this just keeps happening...

------------------------------------
    http://www.easydvdmart.com/

lucadaz

[5]Aug 26, 2012
    • level: 3

I hardly ever come on this site anymore. My favourite list hasn't been correct for months now. I used to use this site regularly but since the last "upgrade" everything has gone to ****! What used to be a great site is now nothing but ****!!!

I really really really used to love this site - the best TV show site ever. Had everything I wanted, in an easy to use one click info format. Everything was there on the one page.

Now I really really really hate this site - the worst TV show site ever.

I'm also from Australia, been a member for 6 years.

I hardly ever complain, my history will show this, but I've had enough now. I think it's time to go...

wyndmarie

[6]Sep 30, 2012

Something else i've noticed with the revamp...they have the commercial timing all screwed up. All shows have natural commercial break points, but whoever is programming the commercials have put them in the oddest places. We're losing part of the shows. Does TV.com actually read these forums? I couldn't find a place to send them a message.

nilla_chelle01

[7]Oct 1, 2012
    • level: 55
    wyndmarie wrote:

Something else i've noticed with the revamp...they have the commercial timing all screwed up. All shows have natural commercial break points, but whoever is programming the commercials have put them in the oddest places. We're losing part of the shows. Does TV.com actually read these forums? I couldn't find a place to send them a message.

Is this happening with all shows or only on certain ones? Is it network-specific?