Forums: Redesign Feedback: Favorites list is now completely out of order.

TheOutcaste

[1]Aug 3, 2012
    • level: 11

Now that the favorites list is on a separate drop down, they are completely out of order. I see you can go to the page and manually drag them to the order you want, but I can't find any way to sort them alphabetically. No way do I have the time to try and manually drag them all into order. Especially since they will likely be randomized again next time someone gets bored and decides to try and fix something that's not broken again.

Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid idea. Another continuing drop into the abyss of uselessness by once again making a change for the worse. We now have a favorites list that is once again useless. Have to use search to find shows once again. Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid. Yes I said it again.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

drog2000

[2]Aug 4, 2012
    • level: 18

Please put the favourite list back to the way it was, in alphabetical order, with just show names, not actor names. Please and thanks

bkyle2429

[3]Aug 5, 2012
    • level: 15

FAVORITES PLEASE PUT BACK IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER PLEASE OR ANOTHER OPTION BY NETWORK

bcharvet

[4]Aug 5, 2012
    • level: 9

AT LEAST GIVE US THE OPTION TO AUTOMATICALLY PUT OUR FAVORITES IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER LIKE IT USED TO BE.

IT SUCKS TO HAVE TO DO IT ONE BY ONE.

WHY INSIST ON CHANGING THE GOOD FEATURES THIS SITE HAS? EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU COME UP WITH SOMETHING NEW THE SITE GETS WORST AND HARDER TO USE. I'M ABOUT TO GIVE UP ON IT.

nilla_chelle01

[5]Aug 9, 2012
    • level: 55
    Hi all,

Your dropdown favorites list should now be in alphabetical order. On the Lists feature, your Favorites will be sorted in the order of when you added them, with the newest on top.

lucadaz

[6]Aug 26, 2012
    • level: 3

I hardly ever come on this site anymore. My favourite list hasn't been correct for months now. I used to use this site regularly but since the last "upgrade" everything has gone to ****! What used to be a great site is now nothing but ****!!!

I really really really used to love this site - the best TV show site ever. Had everything I wanted, in an easy to use one click info format. Everything was there on the one page.

Now I really really really hate this site - the worst TV show site ever.

I hardly ever complain, my history will show this, but I've had enough now. I think it's time to go...