Forums: Redesign Feedback: Move episode discussion back to the forums.

jwgrlrrajn

[1]Dec 29, 2012
    • level: 23

Seriously, almost no one comments the the "episode comments" section. I miss the days of lively discussion after watching a given episode of a program. Now, I don't get any of that lively discussion. There's just a few sparse comments here and there, and almost no actual discussion between users.

I don't mind having a comments section on the episodes, I would just like to be able to have the official episode discussion threads on the forums as well.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Gislef

[2]Dec 30, 2012
    • level: 101
    A lot of the discussion also goes to the episode review threads in the news column, if staff posts reviews about it.

If staff isn't reviewing the shows, most editors have been allowing discussion in the forums.

Otherwise you might want to let staff know that they're dividing the discussion up in too many places, as it was their decision to create discussion streams. Or talk to the individual editors. Although we don't have any control over how many other places staff creates discussion.
    Edited on 12/30/2012 1:47pm
    Edited 3 total times.

jwgrlrrajn

[3]Dec 31, 2012
    • level: 23
    How would I let the staff know about this?

Gislef

[4]Jan 5, 2013
    • level: 101
    The staff members are on the right hand side of the general forum page, under Here to Help. etong87 would probably be the person to contact.

Keep in mind that in many cases the review/news pages are getting the lion's share of the user comments. When there is a review column, of course.