Forums: Redesign Feedback: Not User Friendly Enough

Zoeoey

[1]Oct 23, 2012
    • level: 2

First off, I really like the idea of this site. I love TV and need a place to discuss my favourite ones. However, I find this site quite difficult to use. As a young person, I am quite clued up about how to use technology but this site makes me feel like an old lady cos I don't know how to find anything.

I am particularly having difficulty finding things like how to update my profile. As a new user, I'm not sure how often you update this site but I really hope it is quite frequently. I think certain links should be easier to find, and it seems to me that things you do have are pointless.

I also would like to find out a bit more about how to move up a rank because there seems to be no information on it. Please help!!!! And redesign the site I BEG OF YOU!!!!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

cknapp1961

[2]Oct 28, 2012
    • level: 1

I like TV.com which makes it easy to find and watch shows using the FAVORITES as a registered user.

I would like to suggest that after watching an episode that the site automatically place a "tick mark" next to the episode name, thus when the user logs in again, the user can easily tell which episodes have been watched and which have not.

Craig Knapp

craig.knapp1@yahoo.com

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.