Forums: Redesign Feedback: Official Reported Bugs List - FIXES 6/11

MarkWHowell

[261]Jan 18, 2012
    • level: 5

I do not know if this belongs here or not, but

I went to set up my Local TV Listings and there is no option for Broadcast TV

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

meeshluv

[262]Jan 21, 2012
    • level: 25

Started a specific thread on this, but notifying you here too in case you miss it there. Just submitted a new episode to a show I'm the editor for - http://www.tv.com/shows/the-magicians/ - and the submission went to my mod queue rather than being automatically accepted. When I went to my mod queue and clicked on the "mod" button, I got a message saying that "You have been redirected because you did not have the permissions to access this specific submission form."! So now the submission is stuck in my mod queue and I can't do anything about it! However, I'm still able to submit other data to the same show without any apparent problems. Can someone please fix this bug and delete the entry from my mod list?

Update:

It now seems to have fixed itself - Or has someone fixed it for me?

Edited on 01/21/2012 1:28pm

ksmith2208

[263]Jan 24, 2012
    • level: 23

I am having trouble renumbering episodes for a show that I am an editor for (Archer). It seems like this is addressed in the list as a fixed bug (S4), but it's not working right for me. I tried to renumber 3 episodes which were aired as specials (in-between seasons), but they still come up as episodes 1, 2, and 3. If I check my contributions list, these edits supposedly went through.

Additionally, I accepted a few new episodes that came through my queue, but those have not appeared on the site. This was about 24 hours ago.

I would also add that I find this 12 hour delay on editor submissions to be pretty irritating, but my understanding is that it's due to the new server setup. All I can say is that it's unfortunate, because I think I'm not the only one who finds it annoying.

Carolcc65

[264]Feb 20, 2012
    • level: 1

What Operating Systems and browsers do you support on TV.com?

meeshluv

[265]Feb 21, 2012
    • level: 25

A few days ago, the "Trivia" button disappeared from all of the person guides, but not the show guides. Is there any reason for this, and when will it be returning. Adding trivia is one of the main ways for people to increase their user score, and it's really frustrating to not have the option there at the moment - I've got quite a bit to add to various guides myself, and am a bit stuck without the button there!

francklloyd

[266]Mar 18, 2012
    • level: 57
    I can't delete more than one person from cast/crew at the time. When I tick off several people, only the first one will appear in the box with 'people to be deleted'. That problem plus the recurringg issue of people (often big stars) that produce an error message if you want to add them, is making a mess of cast/crew.

sweetsaintz

[267]May 10, 2012
    • level: 13

I read the news sectionon tv.com everyday for a while now, and i've had no problems posting comments all this time, until the redesign happened. Now, even though i'm definitely logged in, every time i try to post a comment, i get an error message that says:

404 - Error retrieving page

We're sorry, but an error occurred while trying to retrieve this page. Please try again later.

Please help me fix this, i would appreciate it very much. It's been frustrating me for months. Thank you!

sesho2022

[268]Oct 13, 2012
    • level: 47
    [QUOTE="sweetsaintz"
    404 - Error retrieving page

We're sorry, but an error occurred while trying to retrieve this page. Please try again later.

Please help me fix this, i would appreciate it very much. It's been frustrating me for months. Thank you!

[/QUOTE]

I get this message too, when trying to access forums. You can't post a technical question when you can't get into the forum! Layle sent me some forum links that work, but this needs to be fixed, since I can no longer access my messages either on Firefox. The pop-up must be blocked, or something.