We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Forums: Redesign Feedback: Search Feature Broken

Sakinah77

[1]Nov 13, 2012
    • level: 1

I come to TV.com to find out what the latest episode of my favorite shows are, and when they will be airing. This site helps me know when there is going to be a hiatus in the schedule of a show I watch, and how many episodes behind I might be. I do not own a television, and all of my viewing is done streaming via the internet.

It used to be that I could search the name of a show and TV.com would bring me to the page of that show and tell me what the latest episodes were called, in addition to a small synopsis of said show. Now, when I type in a show, I am only brought to a list of actors associated with that show. I can't imagine how this could be considered more helpful than the previous search function.

Please fix the search so that people can find shows they are looking for, not actors who have appeared on shows they are looking for. Thank you.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pryl18

[2]Nov 13, 2012
    • level: 14
    I know! The same thing happened to me! This is not good! Unacceptable! It makes no sense at all! Please change it back!

letsgoanna

[3]Nov 13, 2012
    • level: 2

Yes please fix it. It is very difficult to navigate the site like this

mer1973

[4]Nov 13, 2012

Me too - I use this facility all the time! Hope it gets fixed

Nelsley

[5]Nov 13, 2012
    I agree ..... where are the Episode Guides? Please fix this, as this is the only real function that I use. It is very annoying.