TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Forums: Redesign Feedback: Sort by Rating - The feature that used to set tv.com apart

MmmLiz

[1]Feb 29, 2012
    • level: 1

I created this account to leave this feedback. I'm not a heavy user in the sense that I didn't write reviews, but I read reviews on my favorite shows, and used this site to help me discover new shows to watch on Hulu and Netflix. With so many options out there, I'm not willing to watch an entire season to decide if I like a show or not. I'll watch 3-5 episodes.

SORT BY RATING was the one and only reason I came to this site, because it was so helpful when trying to watch a few of the fan-rated top episodes. I enjoyed some of the other features, but I can find them elsewhere.

I'm not going to get all crazy and scream at the developers, or make rash and emotional threats. Simply put, you eliminated my reason for coming here. I may check back once or twice to see if all of this feedback encouraged the return of this vital feature, but I'm not going to refresh every day with high hopes.

Deleting my bookmark, major bummer tv.com.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.