Forums: Redesign Feedback: Vote to return to previous layout.

Should TV.com return to its previous layout?

DarkLink186

[101]Sep 20, 2008
    • level: 5
    Yes! this new layout stinks
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TinnieMaster

[102]Sep 20, 2008
    • level: 31
    Who are you kidding Gislef It sucks in everyway possible
    Edited on 09/20/2008 9:33am

ToxicAngel503

[103]Sep 20, 2008
    • level: 26
    This new layout sucks bad. My eyes are burning, I have a headache, and many of my friends are leaving because this just sucks. Change it back. PLEASE!! There was nothing wrong with the old one. It was nice, easy on the eyes (and head, thanks to this I've got a massive headache), and couldn't be outdated. Bring it back, or you risk losing a lot of memebers.

tinka023

[104]Sep 20, 2008
    • level: 9

i HATE this new layout! there is too mcch white it is way too bright.

however the old site was a little outdated and could have used some kind of modernizing.i do like that things are bigger and easier to read, like about me box and we still get to have banner images. im not sure which layout is easier to use as they are both quite complicated at first, eventually you get the hang of them, sort of. at the moment i can't work out how to take shows of My Shows list or add them i have only found a favorite button.

i do understand what they are trying to do, but i dont think it worked

1TVfan

[105]Sep 20, 2008
    • level: 12
    If it is not back to they way it was in two weeks I'm leaving a TV.com can rot in internet hell for all I care. I'll miss it but this new "so call improved" version is crap.

hgates2006

[106]Sep 20, 2008
    • level: 4
    I remember another company that came out with a new format for their product they sold. It was that companies biggest mistake. Their sales dropped becuase of it. TV.COM should take note of what COKE did and learn from their mistake. They should restore their old format before they lose most of the users.

Jack_Herer

[107]Sep 20, 2008
    • level: 3
    crap crap crap thats all you can say

are we gona get a answer from the pepole in charge of this or we just gona get ignored

Jack_Herer

[108]Sep 20, 2008

1TVfan wrote:
    If it is not back to they way it was in two weeks I'm leaving a TV.com can rot in internet hell for all I care. I'll miss it but this new "so call improved" version is crap.

ditto

LadyLaura26

[109]Sep 21, 2008
    • level: 12
    I like some things about the new look. It is cool how you can serch for members, but some things are annoying though, the profiles don't look as good nor do the forums and too much white also the scrolling down the page thing is annoying because I can't just push the middle button on the mouse down and have that handy scroller thing. It would be nice if they had several options for site layout and each person could choose which one they would want to use. The glitches are annoying too (I can't seem to edit anything). Change is not nessisarily a bad thing but it needs to be functional.

Jeric-Ho

[110]Sep 21, 2008
    • level: 34
    Yes, i would like that very much! i personaly did not see anything wrong with the old layout, it was clean and easy to use, the new colour scheme is horrible, it is too white, and the blue too bright! i don't actually see what the benefits of the new layout are, for me, i have never had problems with my broadband speed, but the new layout for me runs slower, alot slower, i am unsure if this is because of all of the current bugs but it is definatly slower.

cjhtwo

[111]Sep 21, 2008
    • level: 6
    How many of us have to say how lousy the new layout it is before they go back to the old layout? It's a sign of maturity to realize when you've made a mistake, and I realize TV.com would be that mature. Change isn't always bad, but it isn't always good either.

shinigamikid

[112]Sep 21, 2008
    • level: 32
    Bring back the previous layout.

Most of the people are leaving 'cuz of this new design. It is hard to go to a forum, contributing, and making a new bloq. I can't stand this. I say it again, bring back the previous layout please!

Clana_345

[113]Sep 21, 2008
    • level: 11
    I as well many other people DO NOT like the renovation. Yes, we should should appreciate the fact that they tried to make it better for us, it's users but it didnt work out. Many are leaving and if this continues TV.com will loose almost all of it's users. I want the previous layout. Now! This new layout and the many complications the renovation brought are too frustrating and irritating to deal with. Yes, we should get use to it but it will, in my opinion, take a pretty big amount of time to be able to accomplish that.
    ~XD~
    Edited on 09/21/2008 2:58pm

_Islander_

[114]Sep 21, 2008
    • level: 31
    cjhtwo wrote:
    How many of us have to say how lousy the new layout it is before they go back to the old layout?

Seriously, it's not going to happen...

sluggmunki_tx

[115]Sep 21, 2008
    • level: 41
    The new renovations makes this site more slower than ever, way too much white (probably more than myspace or facebook), and blogging and commenting is nearly impossible. I say go back to the old layout!

youtube_tv

[116]Sep 21, 2008
    • level: 25
    Sorry, but i just have to say this

tv.com has finally reached the boiling point, seriously, is there an competition with the mods for who can give out the most TOSs. i mean there must be people stalking people and watching there every post. seriously, i got a TOS for saying my opinion.

but that's not it, when this new layout came out, you reached the boiling point of the users, we all seen 100s of your users leave this pity site. i mean, this site makes the homeless look rich xD

I mean it looks like the tech team is a bunch of monkeys typing in random codes and hoping that it looks like something xD. but please, hear the users of this site out, i mean getting over 200 yeses, out of the normal amount of 500 people coming on this site. that's almost half.

so return our layout before you have no one left on your site ^_^

stitch069917

[117]Sep 21, 2008
    • level: 76
    This new layout is hard on the eyes and all the glitches are making it nearly impossible to navigate the site and post items to forums and blogs. I also think that the submissions I made the week of 9/15 are now lost. I have not gotten a response from the editors on those.

Classicalla

[118]Sep 21, 2008
    • level: 1
    I think the new design is AWFUL. TV.com people - Are you listening? Are you? It's harder to read, it's too 'busy', and you've removed the list of all the actors that were in every episode. I'm used to using this site every day. I think it's useless now. Absolutely useless. And I won't be back until it's fixed.

pipolipa

[119]Sep 21, 2008
    • level: 15
    Jack_Herer wrote:
    crap crap crap thats all you can say

are we gona get a answer from the pepole in charge of this or we just gona get ignored

Totally agreed.

lindsayp

[120]Sep 21, 2008
    I think they should definitely return to the previous layout. Things were much easier to find before, and it was much more aesthetically pleasing. This new layout is just terrible.