Forums: Science-Fiction: 1990's Space TV show for kids - Can you help me figure this out?

NewWorldViper

[1]Jun 16, 2009
    • level: 1

The details are a little fuzzy but it was a childrens/young adults show that most likely aired on Nickelodeon or Disney, but it could have been on another channel. It came on late in the evening and it had three main characters: Two boys and one girl. They were in space or travelled there frequently and used mecha machines similar to what was used in Aliens (it wasn't an eclosed machine like a megazord from power rangers). I think they were different colors for each member of the team, but I can't remember if they were. I know its not Space Cases, The Animorphs, Power Rangers or The Strange Case of Allen Strange. I'm only 24 and its been on in my lifetime, so it was probably a 1990s show, but could have been a late 80's show (very very late 80's though). Any help would be great, thanks!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HelloStuart

[2]Jun 17, 2009
    • level: 63
    NewWorldViper wrote:

The details are a little fuzzy but it was a childrens/young adults show that most likely aired on Nickelodeon or Disney, but it could have been on another channel. It came on late in the evening and it had three main characters: Two boys and one girl. They were in space or travelled there frequently and used mecha machines similar to what was used in Aliens (it wasn't an eclosed machine like a megazord from power rangers). I think they were different colors for each member of the team, but I can't remember if they were. I know its not Space Cases, The Animorphs, Power Rangers or The Strange Case of Allen Strange. I'm only 24 and its been on in my lifetime, so it was probably a 1990s show, but could have been a late 80's show (very very late 80's though). Any help would be great, thanks!

Was it "VR Troopers?"

NewWorldViper

[3]Jun 27, 2009
    Sorry, VR Troopers wasn't it.

mwalle09

[4]May 10, 2011
    I remember the show you are talking about but I cannot remember what it was called. I think it was on Disney Channel and they did have different colors on their machines. I think the black guy's was yellow. I am also searching for the title of the show. I'm 24 now so it must have been in the late 80s early 90s, the graphics definitely looked it.

thunderchild06

[5]Jun 3, 2011

hypernauts, I know this show came into my head for some reason and it took me forever to find the name of it.

Edited on 06/02/2011 11:10pm