TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Forums: Science-Fiction: help finding a show

tomaso

[1]Jan 3, 2012
    • level: 1

I saw an episode of a show on television when I was a child that scared me terribly but I could never find it since. I always thought it was an outer limits episode but it probably isn't. From what I remember there is a man with something stuck inside of him like an organ or tumor. the doctors remove it and it later comes back to haunt him. It looks tike a lump of shit but it talks and emits light. the thing is at the front door and tries to convince the man's wife that it is actually her husband. the husband stabs it with a kitchen knife and light comes out of its holes. That is all I remember. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DojinFan_2K

[2]Jul 13, 2012
    • level: 13

I'm pretty sure the show you just described was an episode of the 90's syndicated horror series, Monsters. The title of the episode was "Malcolm".

SueR3852

[3]Sep 21, 2012
    • level: 1

is this the ep? its free http://watchseries.eu/episode/monsters_s3_e13-184836.html