We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Forums: Science-Fiction: name of sci-fi/paranormal show?

SpookyTheKitty

[1]Oct 2, 2012
    • level: 1

back in the feburary of 2012 I seen a TV show series about science stuff and paranormal stuff and the show was an hour long and I only seen 2 or 3 episodes of it and the show was made in maybe 2010 or 2011 it was a fairly new show or maybe it was made in 2009 and the first episode I seen was called "how to make a zombie" and I believe the second episode I seen was about frankenstien and how he was brought back to life and I remember seeing one about vampires and I think the show came on the science channel or history channel but not really sure and I was wondering if anyone knew the name of this show or if it sounds familiar and also the show was narrated by a guy I have been looking online for the name of this show and cant find any info on it

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Zwingli4

[2]Oct 3, 2012
    • level: 16

The "Masters of Horror" series, maybe?

SpookyTheKitty

[3]Oct 3, 2012
    • level: 1
    no, it was like a documentary show and I remember watching an episode called "how to make a zombie" and it was about voodoo practices and zombification it was like a science show but i forgot the name of it and I think they showed it on the discovery channel, the history channel or maybe the science channel