Forums: Science-Fiction: Need help to "find" a old tv-show

Hobsyssel

[1]Jan 31, 2007
    • level: 1

Many years ago there was tv-show about a man that could transform into animals, he usually turn into a black phanter and eagle. I cant rember the name of the show!!

Can anyone help me with the name and maybe a website??

Thanks

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

seinfeld111690

[2]Jan 31, 2007
    • level: 25
    I used to know this

twilightboy

[3]Feb 1, 2007
    • level: 23
    The name of the show is Manimal!

Hobsyssel

[4]Feb 1, 2007
    Thank you!

EVILBSTD

[5]Feb 1, 2007
    • level: 15
    Didnt he turn into a shark in the final episode?

twilightboy

[6]Feb 2, 2007
    • level: 23
    I don't think so!

Hobsyssel

[7]Feb 3, 2007
    I found out now, that it was only made 8 episodes, got a bit disaponited, I remeber ir like a awsome series! lol I have follow up question, anyone know if it is possible to get a hold of the seire today, I tried searching the internett but did not find any thing to download. Is there like a hard to find web shop that has this for sale or download?

Scooter-z

[8]Jan 10, 2008

Saw a short skit but not sure what show it was on. It featured an old wood carver who was working on a life size statue of his deceased wife when an angle appeared and was supposed to grant the old man one wish. The old man wished he and his dead wife could be togther again. The skit ended with the Old man having been transformed into a lifesized wood carving and the two of them were holding hands while the angle is heard in the backgroung asking God if he did good or not. I think it was Love American Style or maybe Twilight Zone but not sure. It may have had Sterling Holloway in it as the angel. Can anyone else tell me if they remember this?

sskoch

[9]Jun 3, 2008
    I need to "find" an old TV show, too. The show was about 3 siblings that lived together over an ice cream shop. I don't believe their parents were alive. It was a Saturday morning show, not a cartoon. It was about issues they had do deal with because they were on their own. Thanks for your help!

[10]Mar 4, 2009

hey guys!i need help to find an old tv show...i don't know the name...it was about a family that entered in another world with a circle thing or something and they entered a world of chinese or japanese people...i remember a woman called ashka who was wearing a powerful uniform...and the girl's name(of the family)was kathy!

and another show had a story of teenegers who were travelling in other worlds through the mirrors!

if somebody can help me i would appreciate it!!!sorry for my english...

jouity

[11]May 23, 2009

Hi there was two old tv shows i cant really remenber the name of it.

The first one use to show on teletoon about a family that had everyday life stuff problems.

i was just a kid so i cant really remmber what it was about but i do remember one episode about how it was new years eve and they let there dauther stay up while downstair the brother and his friends were playing pokers.

the other tv show i remmber it was about a boy that ate a hamburger under his bed that killed him.after he became an angel and came back down to earth to be a gaurdian angel to his best friend.

LordNiall

[12]May 24, 2009
    the second show was Teen Angel
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teen_Angel_(1997_TV_series)
    Erik
    jouity wrote:

Hi there was two old tv shows i cant really remenber the name of it.

The first one use to show on teletoon about a family that had everyday life stuff problems.

i was just a kid so i cant really remmber what it was about but i do remember one episode about how it was new years eve and they let there dauther stay up while downstair the brother and his friends were playing pokers.

the other tv show i remmber it was about a boy that ate a hamburger under his bed that killed him.after he became an angel and came back down to earth to be a gaurdian angel to his best friend.

Juicy3

[13]Jun 10, 2009
    Does anyone remember a tv show with a blonde curly hair girl who lived in the jungle in a treehouse and faught off bad peope to keep the jungle safe.

Davesexcel

[14]Jun 19, 2009
    • level: 2
    There used to a chick that could do this as well, "Sheena", actress was Gena Lee Nolin

Davesexcel

[15]Jun 19, 2009
    • level: 2

Juicy3 wrote:
    Does anyone remember a tv show with a blonde curly hair girl who lived in the jungle in a treehouse and faught off bad peope to keep the jungle safe.

Sheena?

lacastillo87

[16]Aug 15, 2009
    The name of the show where people traveled through mirrors is "The 10th Kingdom" it's a movie too! hope this was helpful and not too late lol!

Laura

Cassiopeia1986

[17]Aug 15, 2009

Juicy3 wrote:

That sounds like the Lost World.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0240278/

quadridin2

[18]Sep 12, 2009
    Anyone know the name of the TV show that I believe aired on MTV . It was about a group of people that show up at a haunted location and they have to perform certain tasks that are given to them via a computer and they would go out and search the haunted location, perform rituals, and the people that are left without being scared away would recieve money at the end. this show was on about 5-6 yrs ago

jsehudi

[19]Oct 15, 2009
    Can anyone help find an episode of Frasier...One of the brothers brings a dinner date to Dad's. After dinner she asks if they mind if she smokes. They politely allow it but ask what she gets from smoking. She goes into a euphoric description of lighting up.

LordNiall

[20]Oct 16, 2009
    first off this is a SCI-Fi Board; but the answer after googling fraiser smoking epsisode turned up the following quote
    Everything. I like the way a fresh, firm pack feels in my hand. I like peeling away that little piece of cellophane and seeing it twinkle in the light. I like coasting that first, sweet cylinder out of it's hiding place and bringing it slowly to my lips. Striking a match. Watching it burst into a perfect, little flame and knowing that soon that flame will be inside me. I love the first puff, pulling it into my lungs. Little fingers of smoke filling me, caressing me, feeling that warmth penetrate deeper and deeper until I think I'm going to burst then WHOOSH! Watching it flow out of me in a lovely sinuous cloud; no two ever quite the same.