Forums: Science-Fiction: Need help to "find" a old tv-show

DakotaCraig

[61]May 14, 2012
    • level: 1

need help finding old show about a guy who has a key and he kills people n puts there blood on the key to make his street raceing car faster nbetteroldseriesforgot name

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

LisaScott2

[62]Jun 26, 2012

Is there anyone out there that knows where I may be able to get some old tv memorabilia appraised? I have head shots/slide and papers from Death of a Salesman and such. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time!

Sincerely,

Lisa

rolo_lisa@hotmail.com

OliviaTurner1

[63]Jul 16, 2012

Alex Mac?

vladymyre18

[64]Jul 24, 2012
    can this be watch at online tv? it sounds interesting to watch

SandraHay

[65]Jul 31, 2012

The story is about the highway patrol in the future where they have their own court system and their patrol vehicles are like RV size with multiple officers. They can close down lanes by putting up road blocks. So what is the title ?

NnekaW

[67]Aug 2, 2012

Hi, does anyone remember the name of a tv series about a woman (who might have been a cop??) with a bracelet on her hand that transformed into a sword whenever she was in danger? I think it used to become a piece of armour for her whole arm too, amd give her weird dreams sometimes, like she didn't have full control over what it did. Had a red stone in it maybe...?

NnekaW

[68]Aug 2, 2012

Ok, never mind. I think I found it. It was called Witchblade.

Edited on 08/02/2012 2:18pm

Annqa

[70]Aug 12, 2012

hi everyone!

I am looking for a veeery old tv show. It was about a girl (maybe a nation) that wore headbands with a teardrop on it. She channeled telecynetic powers from it. She was from different dimension and befriended a normal earth family. I was just a kid so I can't really remember a lot of details. I just know that these people were from a different dimension and they were very peaceful and practiced these abilities on red apple . They were a target of a bunch of men who wanted those powers.

Please help. It was on my mind for months.

qfred9

[71]Aug 14, 2012
    • level: 62

'The Girl From Tomorrow' - an Australian show

spiderwal

[72]Sep 18, 2012

hi, hopefully someone will have a better memory than me. i am trying to remember the name of a tv show i used to watch in the early 90's i think. from what i can remember its about a group of 4 or 5 teenagers that are trying to find there friend that has disappeared. i think they were travelling as i remember them having a camper van. i also remember one of the lads being scottish. i think in the end it turned out the friend had been abducted by aliens.

any help appreciated

cheers

TinaKang

[73]Sep 25, 2012
    • level: 2
    agree with you

TinaKang

[74]Sep 25, 2012
    TinaKang wrote:
    agree with you

so do i

TinaKang

[75]Sep 25, 2012

TinaKang wrote:
    TinaKang wrote:
    agree with you
    so do i

so do i 2

tabchy

[76]Nov 4, 2012

Hi,

I'm looking for a tv show that aired in the 90s, in the US(i'm pretty sure!). Basically, it's about university student "Michael Mackinzie" (I'm not sure though about the name...or the spelling!) who falls in love with another student "Hope" (again not sure!) who comes from a rich family! I distinctly remember her as having BLOND CURLY HAIR. The story gets complicated when "Michael" is accused of killing Hope's SISTER in a car accident ... when in fact, the car her sister was driving was tampered with by her father's associate!!! Even more complicated is when "Hope" discovers she's adopted by her wealthy family! Another detail i remember is one of "Michael's" teachers also having feelings for him and trying to seduce him (in one scene, he sleeps over at her house after sharing a bath together!)

A couple of other vague details I do remember:

-Michael plays soccer for the faculty's team.

-Michael's father was an ex-heavyweight boxer.

-The son of Hope's father's associate is also in love with her.

I've been searching for months over the net to no avail!

Thought i'd give it a shot here!

Cheers

K_pass

[77]Dec 22, 2012

I NEED HELP!!

Back in the 90's as a young child I used to watch these series of shows on an old VHS. It was set in the medieval times and had different stories with crows, demons, trolls, lions, castles and things like that.

The only episode I can remember is one where this troll had a girl in handcuffs and he kept giving her impossible tasks to finish. He made her drain a lake with a spoon that had holes in it. It was impossible but I Think It was a lion who came along when the troll was gone to help the girl out. He drank the water from the lake. Then the troll made her build a castle and when he was gone the lion came back again and built it for her. The troll was very pleased. They lived in the castle but when the troll went to walk through one of the doors the lion hadn't built the room so he fell to his death.

There was one other episode where there was a man who wanted to get through the castle doors but was stopped by a demon ( they were red from memory) they made his sacrifice things and made fun of him ect.

this is alllll, I can remember and I need to know what tv series they were. HELP!

thanks (:

cmyk4u2

[78]Dec 27, 2012

Hi! Newbie here in search of a tv show from the 80's I think. The main character could see demon's true forms. For some reason, I think it was Lance Henriekson, but it's not on his imdb list. One of the recurrnind demons had huge curved ram horns.

Thanks!

qfred9

[79]Dec 28, 2012
    • level: 62

'Millenium'

Robertec

[80]Jan 6, 2013

I find it very interesting that most everybody has this unique vague memory of tv show or movie that they can describe as if they had just watched it yesterday.I have this memory of a show where humans are in outer space, they fly in fighters and they have a common alien enemy that also have fighters that they are always having to fight. In this episode, this one human gets shot down and crashes on a moon and incounters one of the alien enemys. The human gets hurt in the crash and instead of the alien enemy killing him he helps him. In the crash the humans radio gets busted so he is not able to communicate with anybody. When his friends finally find him they see the alien enemy and think that it's there to kill their friend and they shoot and kill the alien. I remember feeling so bad for that alien. I still remember how they showed the hurt human trying to stop his friends from killing the alien. Stupid writers making me have feelings for that alien. We all know that all aliens are bad and we have to kill them. LOL. I would gladly send money to a charity of your choice for the person that could point me in the right direction. I thought that it was Space 1999 but after hours of research I didn't find it. I'm 48 and this has to be at least a 35 year old memory. It seems that the aliens wore a white suit and you never saw what they looked like.I hope to be able to help somebody out soon with their memory of a lost show.

Thanks,

Edited on 01/06/2013 12:09pm
    Edited 2 total times.