Forums: Science-Fiction: Need help to "find" a old tv-show

trishwasson

[101]Mar 21, 2013
    • level: 1

I am looking for two tv shows. I actually The Lost World is one of them. I remember that they were stuck on some exotic place and encountered many natives. They were trying to get back to the city or something but I don't remember the dinosaurs. The second show was about some medieval guy who could talk to animals and i think his best friend got turned into a hawk. I also remember some sort of mist pit where the main character fell into or something. These two shows played on WB either before or after x-files. Any help is awesome!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

trishwasson

[102]Mar 21, 2013

I know the second one isn't really scifi but help would be appreciated

qfred9

[103]Mar 21, 2013
    • level: 62

The second show sounds a lot like 'Beastmaster'

Edited on 03/21/2013 11:00am
    Edited 2 total times.

JarlaxleX

[104]Apr 6, 2013

Im looking for a tv show, im thinking its either from the late 80s or 90s. Cant remember much its scifi and it involved a machine that once it accepts a disc or tape they come alive and the stars would have to destroy them or whatever.

Ken69

[105]Apr 12, 2013
    The second movie may be ladyhawke with Matthew Broderick, Rutger Hauer & Michelle Pfeiffer. It was made in 1985.

mightym

[106]Apr 15, 2013

hi.

I am starting tobelieveI made up a tv show so I'll be grateful to anyone able to save what sanity I have left.

It goes something like this: a teenager from our 'world'/time/dimension travels with an odd guy through time/dimensions/parallel worlds.

during the show they are searching for crystals in order to repair somemachinein the end the one the teenager traveled with turns to be the bad guy, the one who tried to stop them all the way was the good guy and for some reason I believe the teenager discovered near the end that he's got special powers being able to move things he touches in time forward and backward (aging and de-aging?) powers that took time to recharge.

unfortunately that's all I can remember

searched the web without luck

thanks in advance

andreaeric49

[107]May 10, 2013

i need help trying to find an old tv show that im pretty sure was on ABCFamily in the yr 2000. Late 90's early 00's. It was a show about kids who went to high school and hung out at a coffee shop.

something like that. i use to watch in the afternoon. it was im sure around the time of So Little Time and SClub7.. with re-runs of It Takes Two.

Please help. Thanks

01trolldigger01

[108]May 11, 2013
    hi new here been trying to remember the name of a show. it had 4 main peope in it i think the lady or the black man could shrink down really small, 1 guy that looked like the fonz could pee lightning. srry i cant remember any more about the other 1's . i think it was a pilot and it may have been between 1994-1998?? good luck

Woed

[109]May 12, 2013

Ive got a TV show that I'm trying to find. It's been bugging off and on for a few years now.

i think it may have been a 1 time pilot, because my family only watched the first episode, and it was supposed to be special or something...

it was aired in the 90s...

i would guess 1993-1997, but thats a rough guess. I cant remember anything i can attach with a date that occurred around the watching of that show.

anyway the show was centered around a group of people (i think 4-6 people, at least 1 being female) who, using a special vehicle, entered through some sort of volcano event for exploration purposes, was for some reason trapped deep deep underground is some underground world.

an old friend of the lead character went alone in one of the early vehicles some years prior. But that trip was marked as a failure (don't remember why)

but the friend is shown later as being alive, half burned up, and attached to a cavern wall. (Arms outwards, half fused with the rock, but the main characters dont see him)

the friend is also mentally unstable, and capable of controlling some of the local life with his mind. He uses this power to attack the new team. (For some reason)

near the end of the show it becomes apparent that they have to collect some of artifacts or something in order to unlock some sort of way to escape.

i think the first guy has most of the artifacts collected and in place near him, and the new team brought 1 of, if not the missing piece with them, because it had been discovered coming out of a volcano vent some time back. (Actually that may be why he attacked them)

An odd show, but i would love to ID it.

(its not journey to the center of the earth, unless it's a very very weird spin off with the same name, or a disaster movie involving L.A being plagued by volcanos, can't remember it's name, or that movie where they had to jump start the earths core.)

Thank you!

P.S. its late here, so i'm writing this on my tablet. For some reason my tablet is failing to apply caps the the beginning of some of the sentences, and this text box isn't cooperating very well when i try to my the cursor around to fix it. So I hope you'll forgive me for leaving it as is.

ssiathalupine1

[110]May 20, 2013

Here is a challenge everyone, this bugs me.

A relatively new show, late 90's or early 2000's.
    It was a kids Sci fi show, "a perfect world, where no-one lives past the age of 30" (no, it's NOT logan's run.)

It followed the misadventures of a brother and sister, one is mis-assigned to the "phoenix" search and rescue corps. the sister joins the resistance and is threatened with the show's ultimate punishment "genetic modification" which makes an individual always happy and therefore always compliant.

the bad guys are the "Medical Security" and work for a big brother-esque governing system that I think was called the "nexus"

a sound clip from Scooter's "Ramp, the logical song" was played as part of the theme song.

I've been searching for this show for ages and I'd love any help you guys can give me.

qfred9

[112]May 23, 2013

Woed - it was a 1993 pilot for a Journey to the Centre of the Earth series with F Murray Abraham as the disfigured bad guy.

carlablackbur

[113]Jul 25, 2013

Hi its a kids tv programma i'm trying to find out about i think it was on bbc 2 in a morning in the 90's it was about these kids in a shop with adults and they read stories about noddy and think there was naughty goblins in the shop does anyone know what it's called?

stoney_hill

[114]Sep 5, 2013

Hi! I'm trying to remember a old cartoonshow I saw when I was younger guessing early 2000s or 2003 not sure. The show was about a girl in the future and the world I think had broken apart and was floating islands and if I remember correctly she had a special power that was not aloud like people that had it were taken away to prison. The people that I guess the government were the bad guys and I think they tried to catch her and her mother was already in prison. I remember it would only play around December because I remember decorating the tree and watching it at the same time. The show was I think kind of anime style of show I just though about it and I've been searching and haven't found anything really. I think it played on channel 178 or 179 on dish network so it must have been a cartoon network, nickelodeon or something. I've just been trying so hard to find it becauseI remember I loved it and that's why I'm here asking for help hope my description was good enough!

Edited on 09/05/2013 9:28pm

Angel1of4

[115]Sep 24, 2013
    • level: 5

HELP! For several years now, on and off, I have been looking for a TV show I remember from the late 80s or early to mid 90s. I don't remember the name of it but it was about these two cops who were partners, one was african-american and I'm not completely sure what the other guy was, he might have been caucasian. I think the second one knew martial arts and they had a friend, a girl, that owned or inherited a bar.

I remember in one of the episodes she leaves town and tells the guys to keep an eye on her place (I think they tend to make a mess of things) and I think they bring a witness they're protecting to her house and the thugs come looking for him and totally wreck her place and they have to clean it up before she gets back. They're at her house when she gets there and everything looks fine and she walks between them saying something like pretty good boys and they just look at each other and then her back as she's walking away; and that scene where they look at her as she goes past is is the shows intro, maybe the last seasons intro.

I also remember the last two episodes she gets shot (with a machine gun I think) in her bar and the 2nd guy (I always thought through the whole show that he had a thing for her) tries to call the hospital to find out how she's doing and because he's not family they won't tell him anything and he gets frustrated. Somehow he is able to finally get information and finds out that she died. But in the next episode (I think it's the finale) you find out they released that information to draw someone out (maybe her shooters?) and she wasn't really dead, you know that because the guys go to her bar to, I don't know remember her or toast her or something, and she is there in a wheelchair.

Does anyone know what show that is?

juliabellor

[116]Oct 11, 2013

About 6 years ago or so there was a TV show on Sci fi. I dont recall the plot but I remember there was a really hot blonde amazon type chick who help a group of people. Not sure what else thought. It was always played early mornings before school.

juliabellor

[117]Oct 11, 2013

About 6 years ago or so there was a TV show on Sci fi. I dont recall the plot but I remember there was a really hot blonde amazon type chick who help a group of people. Not sure what else thought. It was always played early mornnings before school.

qfred9

[118]Oct 12, 2013

If the hot blonde was in a jungle then it was 'The Lost World' with peter macauley and rachel blakely

bollywoodmoviesfull9

[119]Nov 1, 2013

Show's name is Manimal! more watch hindi movies online

Joff

[120]Dec 15, 2013
    Back in the 60s I believe there was a science fiction tv-show (maybe Outter Limits, One Step Beyond, etc about a car coming down the street that was frozen in time and was moving about 1 second every hour and heading forward to hit someone. I cant rember the name of the show or episode!!

Can anyone help me with the name and and information please??

Thanks