Forums: Shows in Development: Pitch your own show

 
  • Avatar of Sony931

    Sony931

    [41]Apr 7, 2006
    • member since: 12/26/05
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 3,169

    My 2nd Idea

    -----------------------------------------

    Knight Of Hell is about a guy named Richard Tin as he's the leader of a gang called Knuckleheads but his life as a ganster is turned upside down when he and his gang are arrested and Mr. Tin gets 10 years of hard labor but things go from bad to worse when he's killed by a mysterious creature where he now lives in Hell where he not only serves the Queen Of Hell but is chosen to become a new knight when a strange apperance happens. If his life becoming a knight succeeds by slaying down evil creatures and villians , he'll be transported back to the real world and help him escape from Prison.

    Rated : 18+

    Channel : Adult Swim

    Genres : Animated Comedy and Action - Adventure

    Edited on 05/04/2006 1:36pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of enigma_project

    enigma_project

    [42]Apr 8, 2006
    • member since: 10/10/05
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 48
    Resistance
    Genre: Drama
    An athletic teenager, a corrupt millionaire and a depressed scientist are all drawn towards a mysterious young woman, who lures them into an underground world of drug dealing and organized crime.
    In drug-induced states, the teenager shoots a man and becomes a fugitive; the millionaire develops a theory which he sets out to prove true; and the scientist joins a secret cult, in order to bring his deceased family back from the dead.
    To save themselves from insanity and death, their paths must cross. But this will prove hard in a threatening world where the only thing they have in common is the woman who has set out to ruin their lives.

    Copyright(C) 2006

    What do you guys think?
    Edited on 04/18/2006 4:00pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of aplourey

    aplourey

    [43]Apr 16, 2006
    • member since: 06/10/05
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 4,753
    Title: Split Murder
    A town is shocked by the death of the town matriach. The murderer is a innocent women who suffers from schizophrenia. 1 of her personalities is nice and calm, but her other is a mass psychotic murderer. But is there something or someone else behind the truth of murders.
    Genre: Drama
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of aplourey

    aplourey

    [44]Apr 16, 2006
    • member since: 06/10/05
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 4,753
    enigma_project wrote:
    Resistance
    Genre: Drama
    An athletic teenager, a corrupt millionaire and a depressed scientist are all drawn towards a mysterious young woman, who lures them into an underground world of drug dealing and organized crime.
    In drug-induced states, the teenager shoots a man and becomes a fugitive; the millionaire develops a theory which he sets out to prove true; and the priest joins a secret cult, in order to bring his deceased family back from the dead.
    To save themselves from insanity and death, their paths must cross. But this will prove hard in a threatening world where the only thing they have in common is the woman who has set out to ruin their lives.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of aplourey

    aplourey

    [45]Apr 16, 2006
    • member since: 06/10/05
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 4,753
    sorry i forgot to write something i think that is a great idea and i would definately watch it
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pilot4him2005

    pilot4him2005

    [46]Apr 16, 2006
    • member since: 03/27/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 134
    I think the super power one is cool!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Acting_Steve

    Acting_Steve

    [47]Apr 18, 2006
    • member since: 04/06/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 33
    Orion
    Genre: Thriller
    After being called to the scene of a horrendous murder where a young girl has been poisoned with a deadly toxin, a detective realises he is on the trail of a serial killer who is killing his victims specifically according to their star sign.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kurby123

    kurby123

    [48]Apr 18, 2006
    • member since: 12/19/05
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 2,545
    Sony931 wrote:
    Welcome To New Hell
    ----------------------
    An adult show about a ganster leader named Richard is arrested on May 6th where he is sentenced and days later , he dies and is soon transported to Hell but he is now a royal servant to the Queen Of Hell.

    Channel : Comedy Central , Adult Swim
    Genere : Animated Comedy

    Rated 18+


    I wonder what he does with the Queen. I mean, it's rated 18+ for gosh sakes! I can just imagine the kind of dirty things he can do.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lp_fan925

    lp_fan925

    [49]Apr 18, 2006
    • member since: 04/17/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 85
    Id do a drama starring rachel Bilson and kelly Aldridge kinda like The OC..
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of aplourey

    aplourey

    [50]Apr 19, 2006
    • member since: 06/10/05
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 4,753
    kurby123 wrote:
    Sony931 wrote:
    Welcome To New Hell
    ----------------------
    An adult show about a ganster leader named Richard is arrested on May 6th where he is sentenced and days later , he dies and is soon transported to Hell but he is now a royal servant to the Queen Of Hell.

    Channel : Comedy Central , Adult Swim
    Genere : Animated Comedy

    Rated 18+


    I wonder what he does with the Queen. I mean, it's rated 18+ for gosh sakes! I can just imagine the kind of dirty things he can do.
    lol thats so funny
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of easteast

    easteast

    [51]Apr 23, 2006
    • member since: 05/16/04
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 42
    There should be a comedy show about tweaking popular internet videos and making them all hilarious!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Mousemat

    Mousemat

    [52]Apr 26, 2006
    • member since: 04/12/06
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 69
    Title: 'Til Death Us Do Part
    Genre: Drama

    Since his wife's death about 4 years ago, Graham Aldridge has turned to drink and drugs. But one night during a storm he visits his wife's grave drunk and gets struck by lightning. Graham Aldridge is no more, but Mary-Ann Aldridge is as Graham becomes his wife. Just what will Mary-Ann have to go through after being presumed dead the last four years, especially since she is forced to get back in contact with her son.

    It's just a beginning outline
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WatchTheSkies

    WatchTheSkies

    [53]May 2, 2006
    • member since: 04/29/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 101
    this is off the cuff but I'm thinking a sc-fi comedy, the premise would be aliens attack earth but we easily defeat them steal their ships and and conquer there own homeworld, from there on in the show follows the hilarious exploits of us humans as we come to terms with all this newly found technology. It could follow a firefly like group of misfits aboard a spaceship but more zap brannigan than mal if you get my drift.
    not very well thought out but hey, I just made it up!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gogir1

    gogir1

    [54]May 2, 2006
    • member since: 05/03/06
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 2
    I really like the pure evil idea, cute but dark. very comidy central
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gogir1

    gogir1

    [55]May 2, 2006
    • member since: 05/03/06
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 2
    I like this idea up to this point > Since his wife's death about 4 years ago, Graham Aldridge has turned to drink and drugs. But one night during a storm he visits his wife's grave drunk and gets struck by lightning. > but the sex change doesn't work for me.

    How about after getting struk by lightning he begins to hear his wifes voice (like a conciance) no one else can hear her. He tries to get psycological help to no avail, he thinks he is going crazy, but then starts to like getting to know his wife on a more intimate level. She guides him and he becomes succesfull again because of his new found intuition (woman's intuition.

    She guides him through all his choices in life. Even beginning to date again. She always said if she ever died that she would want him to be happy. So, she tried to guid him in love too. Kibitsing about the type of woman, they try all kinds and argue over the women he dates. (maybe he has kids too, i don't know) Then he ( they) fall in love. The perfect woman comes into his life. But the jellousy everges in spite of herself) Graham is caugt between two worlds, two women, and doubting his own sanity.

    What do you think?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WatchTheSkies

    WatchTheSkies

    [56]May 2, 2006
    • member since: 04/29/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 101
    gogir1 wrote:
    I like this idea up to this point > Since his wife's death about 4 years ago, Graham Aldridge has turned to drink and drugs. But one night during a storm he visits his wife's grave drunk and gets struck by lightning. > but the sex change doesn't work for me.

    How about after getting struk by lightning he begins to hear his wifes voice (like a conciance) no one else can hear her. He tries to get psycological help to no avail, he thinks he is going crazy, but then starts to like getting to know his wife on a more intimate level. She guides him and he becomes succesfull again because of his new found intuition (woman's intuition.

    She guides him through all his choices in life. Even beginning to date again. She always said if she ever died that she would want him to be happy. So, she tried to guid him in love too. Kibitsing about the type of woman, they try all kinds and argue over the women he dates. (maybe he has kids too, i don't know) Then he ( they) fall in love. The perfect woman comes into his life. But the jellousy everges in spite of herself) Graham is caugt between two worlds, two women, and doubting his own sanity.

    What do you think?


    I like this spin on the original idea, especially the fact that he follows this voice in his head even though he's not sure of his sanity. His wife becoming a sort of destructive influence on his relationships is also a cool twist.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Minarvia

    Minarvia

    [57]May 4, 2006
    • member since: 06/07/05
    • level: 39
    • rank: Fonzerelli
    • posts: 1,965

    Acting_Steve wrote:
    Orion Genre: Thriller After being called to the scene of a horrendous murder where a young girl has been poisoned with a deadly toxin, a detective realises he is on the trail of a serial killer who is killing his victims specifically according to their star sign.

    Okay, that sounds like a series is very much like the movie "Seven".

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dapope251

    dapope251

    [58]May 16, 2006
    • member since: 05/17/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 27
    NAME: Matt's Millions
    GENRE: Live Action, Tweens Show
    IDEA: The story is simple: After a "near death" experience and an unfufilled memory (later to be revealed as a bet for 5 bucks), Matt Nadows decides to set out on his life long dream: Make a Million bucks. The series would follow Matt and his following of his dream. Also, he would be joined by friends and family. Main Characters would include: Matt, his little brother Nick, his friends Jeff and Colin, and family (Mom, Dad, Two Sisters, Two Brothers). Not every episode wouldn't be about making a million, but making some money towards his million. Every episode would have a ticker whenever he spends or loses money. Basically, his dumb ideas would cost more money sometimes than how much they made. Like spending 500 to try and get a lawsuit that blows up in his face, only putting him back 500. (Just one example made on the spot)

    That's it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kurby123

    kurby123

    [59]May 22, 2006
    • member since: 12/19/05
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 2,545
    dapope251 wrote:
    NAME: Matt's Millions
    GENRE: Live Action, Tweens Show
    IDEA: The story is simple: After a "near death" experience and an unfufilled memory (later to be revealed as a bet for 5 bucks), Matt Nadows decides to set out on his life long dream: Make a Million bucks. The series would follow Matt and his following of his dream. Also, he would be joined by friends and family. Main Characters would include: Matt, his little brother Nick, his friends Jeff and Colin, and family (Mom, Dad, Two Sisters, Two Brothers). Not every episode wouldn't be about making a million, but making some money towards his million. Every episode would have a ticker whenever he spends or loses money. Basically, his dumb ideas would cost more money sometimes than how much they made. Like spending 500 to try and get a lawsuit that blows up in his face, only putting him back 500. (Just one example made on the spot)

    That's it.

    That is a very original idea that just may work.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of cookmefoodnow

    cookmefoodnow

    [60]May 23, 2006
    • member since: 04/25/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 335
    I would have a show that follows the events in a highschool. But each episode will have different characters. Or have a larger cast but not have them on every episode, but have their lives cross each other.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.