Forums: Shows in Development: Transformers Prime

TVvuer69

[1]Dec 16, 2010
    • level: 58

The Hub has debuted a new CGI-animated Transformers series titled Transformers Prime the week after Thanksgiving and even reran the 5-part pilot earlier this week, but I've yet to see a link to it here at TV.com. Any idea when we will? The series will be on the get-go at the beginning of the new year and I'm hoping we can make some contributions for it ASAP.

Edited on 12/16/2010 11:08pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

maritimer00

[2]Jan 3, 2011
    • level: 71
    I've submitted it and the new G.I. Joe show to be added to the database here as both shows will be airing here in Canada starting January 9th. Hopefully, they get added soon...

OrusDelaney

[3]Jan 20, 2011
    • level: 2
    Was anyone here alive back in the days when all those shows were on and they were still selling toys? These shows aand movies are just getting reincarnated. I just rented the A-Team movie. Me and my dad were remembering who played who from the old show.

TVvuer69

[4]May 8, 2011

It's close to the end of the first season for both Transformers Prime, as well as G.I. Joe Renegades, but there's still no link to either series at TV.com. And there's no link to Scooby-Doo, Mysteries Inc. even though that series started its second season last week on Cartoon Network. The same network also debuted its new series The Looney Tunes Show. Though there is a link for that show, that's for the compilation of old cartoons and movies from WB. That should probably change to just "Looney Tunes" or maybe "Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies". Just when are we going to have these new shows on TV.com?

Edited on 05/09/2011 6:56am

maritimer00

[5]May 12, 2011
    • level: 71
    G.I. Joe Renegades, Transformers Prime and the new Looney Tunes show are all part of the database now.

TVvuer69

[6]May 16, 2011

Nice to see these shows are finally added. However, Transformers Prime and GIJ Renegades air on what is now The Hub (which was formerly Discovery Kids), so that needs to change. Now if you can get Scooby's new series into the database, then I'll be happy.