Forums: Shows in Development: upcoming sci-fi shows

jekabsdonis

[1]May 7, 2007
    • level: 1

I was browsing the tv.com for any upcoming new/renewed sci-fi shows, but couldnt find a section for that.

Maybe someone with a greater expierence in here could help me out?

Thanks in advance _

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

supperkat

[2]May 7, 2007
    • level: 6
    What show

IvanKnight

[4]May 9, 2007
    • level: 5
    Sci-Fi Pilots:

The Sarah Connor Chronicles (testing audiences loved)
    Them (testing audiences loved)
    The Bionic Woman (testing audiences had mixed reaction)

nighteyezofblue

[5]May 28, 2007
    • level: 5
    Does anyone know where I can find informaion about renewed Sci-Fi tv shows? I cant find information on "The Dresden Files" if it was renewed.

Finalsequel

[6]May 29, 2007
    • level: 30
    SciFi has yet to make a decison on the Dresden Files, yet, which seems like a bad sign to me. If they were going to renew it, I'd think we'd of heard something by now.

archangelcory16

[7]May 31, 2007
    • level: 32
    Not necessarily, Showtime took forever in announcing new seasons for Weeds and Dexter...like months and months. And USA usually takes several months to announce if The 4400 is coming back or not.

Finalsequel

[8]Jun 1, 2007
    • level: 30
    True, I had forgotten about that. But what makes me skeptical is that Scifi has already set a date for BSG's return, as well as Stargate Atlantis, Eureka, Who Wants to Be A Superhero?, and the premiere date for the new Flash Gordon.

Butterscotch3

[9]Jun 18, 2007
    • level: 6

I know the 4400 premiered last night and it was pretty good.... I won't spoil it buuuut they are getting into the whoel Promicin ... Are you for it or against it ... its a pretty interesting show.. I've been into it from the beginning

http://www.the4400.com

ladycanuck

[10]Jul 17, 2007
    • level: 7

In Canada, there is a new show called Grand Star which will debute sometime next season on Space (the Canuck equivalent to Sci-Fi channel). Here's the description:

What if the universe's grandest star no longer existed? Towards the end of the 21st century, nuclear waste stored on the moon explodes and the Earth falls into a new Ice Age and the name, function and very existence of the Sun has been forgotten. During the disaster, a few hundred people left Earth aboard a spacecraft, but are now hoping to find a solution and return to Earth. They succeed in preserving the species, but quickly destroy democracy, civilization and liberty, using their space-age technologies to build a network of electric railroads, managed by the Pointmen, which become the perfect tool for their wide-reaching power and dictatorial control over all the other inhabitants. The Pointmen are fanatically motivated to preserve the status quo, and hide the past with secrets and lies. And they know that the sun still exists – a fact that would bring their downfall. Produced in association with CTVglobemedia, Grand Star is based on the saga by French novelist Georges J. Arnaud and stars Canadian actors Tyler Johnston (Godiva's) and Kyle Labine (Freddy vs. Jason).

Minarvia

[11]Jul 23, 2007
    • level: 39
    That's show sounds intressting, but I don't think it will ever make it here in the States.

DungeonDragon18

[12]Aug 1, 2007
    • level: 10

i hope TV.com puts up a listing for Spaceballs: the series soon. I just heard about it while watching Comic-Con coverage, and I want to know more about it. All I know about it right now is that it's starting this fall, and Mel Brooks is involved (as he should be, since it was his movie to begin with).