1 Day With...

Saturday 6:30 PM on Premiered Sep 01, 2004 In Season

gwactuary

1 Day With... Fan Reviews (5)

5.8
  • 1 day with is a decent show. I am not a soap kind of guy. But I have learned to like this one. Wacth it you will think it is good as well.

A true class act. People really enjoy this show, whether they choose to admit it or not. I certainly hope it stays on the air for a very long, long time. It is entertaining and informative. Why could they not have had this on a whole lot sooner? ... ... Running out of words here so... ... ... ... I have to think think think ... ... ... ... Everybody watch this show and enjoy it just as I am. Okey dokey? ... ... ... More praise for the show ... ... ... ... ... ... . . . .
  • Great show

• This is a fun show! For soap fans, anyway.

Wally Kurth, fabulous soap actor and fan favorite, spends a day with another soap star. This format is novel in that it allows for that person to convey what they wish to the fans. Some stars choose to plan fun activities, to show the fans what they do in their downtime. Other stars involve their families. One star in particular (Anthony Geary) took it as an opportunity to do an interview in which he had total control.

The first couple of episodes were very funny, in that Wally was not accustomed to being the one behind the camera. He kept following up answers from the star with his own answers. He often had to remind himself he was not the one being interviewed. Once he got the hang of it, it was a very entertaining show.

I, for one, would love to see SoapNet allow more episodes to be filmed. They are still airing these same twenty episodes repetitively.

I also would like to see the episodes released on DVD.
  • this show sucks

The guy from General Hospital is in this and I hated that show also, and I think that Wally Kurth isn't really a good actor. Plus this is a soap and I hate soaps. So far Wally has had some interesting adventures. And there are more to come. SoapNet airs the show at 12:30pm/6:30pm on Saturday and 6:00pm and 12:00am Sundays.
  • A bad show starring Wally Kurth

This isn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t a good show. It\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s same old, same old. I don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t reccomend it to anyone, and I don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t think you should, either. Wally Kurth is a terrible actor! Sorry to all you fans of Wally Kurth, but he\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s terrible! I don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t care for Wally Kurth what so ever! I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'m not trying to be negative, I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'m just trying to speak my mind. Can you blame me? You shouldn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t. I didn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t do anything wrong. Wally Kurth on the other hand, did. Sorry, Wally fans! I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'m just not like you others who love this show. Anyway, I don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t care for this show, or the actor that stars on it!