1 vs 100 Forums

Saturday 5:00 PM on Disney ChannelBetween Seasons

Episode 202

Squizz44

[1]Jan 11, 2008
    • level: 13

Airdate: January 11, 2008

Thoughts...

* I really wish I could be a contestant on this show. I knew every answer tonight. Sheesh.

* I like the "sneak peek" that contestants now get after they're out of helps. Makes it less predictable, since people won't automatically quit once they're out of helps.

* Who the hell is Sommore, and what qualifies her as a "queen of comedy," as Bob put it? I've never even heard of her!

* Was anyone even remotely surprised that the Dahm Triplets are idiots?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

agent_0042

[2]Jan 11, 2008
    • level: 66
    I've never heard of Sommone either.

There were several questions I didn't know the answer to, mainly because there are certain areas of pop culture I ignore. Then there was one I did know the answer to... I didn't know that a dubrillion was a type of planet in the Star Wars (even though I read Star Wars novels, but I knew that those other numbers were real numbers. That was the question the lady lost on.

I lvoe the sneak peek too.

tb485

[3]Jan 13, 2008
    • level: 8
    There are some things I miss about the new format. FIrst off, it seems after two episodes that the members of the mob who remained don't get to come back and mid-show the mob stays the same (same idiots were back for the second contestant)

Second, perhaps due to the writers strike, there are less clever answers. For instance, last year, there may have been a question like: "Who played Han Solo in the Star Wars movies?" and most, if not everyone would know the answer would be Harrison Ford, so a contestant would jump at this with a sneak preview. Then WHAMMO, the answers come back "The one who is 65 years old," "The one who is 56 years old," and "The one who is 51 years old."

Anyway, glad it's back!