1 vs 100

Friday 7:00 PM on GSN - Game Show Network Premiered Oct 13, 2006 In Season

1 vs 100 Fan Reviews (52)

• This is why I like game shows because it gets you involved and that's what game shows are all about.

I think that this show will last a while and I hope it does it kinda reminds me of the rich list on fox I liked that show to cause you really get involved it make you want to participate. and that's what I like about game shows that they make you want to play at home. That's the way every game show should make you feel. Like your a contestant at home. This is the reason we watch game shows to feel like were part of the program. 1 VS 100 really shows that by letting us answer questions and by seeing if we're smarter than the mob. Well that's what I have to say about the show and here is what I though about the 9th episode:
    The show started with Santa and then was followed by the 12 days of Christmas and their interpitation of it which I liked a lot it's my favorite Christmas song. But the questions were defenatly easy especially the one about santa parking his sleigh. I couldn't believe that 54 people from the mob were eliminated with that Q + the contestant that was sad. But hey it made better TV. The only Q I had a problem with was the one about the goose. I forgot to count the goose laying the egg I just counted the chicks LOL.
GSN