10 Items Or Less Forums

TBS (ended 2009)

TV.com not updating show info?

boazh

[1]Mar 11, 2009
    • level: 1

I like this show and come here to get show info like show date, rating, previews and so on.

For some reason TV.com is showing as the 2/3 show as the last one with no other planned shows or future shows.

I found out by going to TBS.com that there was at least one show since then, so I went ahead and downloaded it from iTunes.

I'm just wondering why TV.com is not updating the info on this show. I know that this show might not be popular as some other shows, but there are people out there (like me) who love this show and think it's hillerious! So TV.com - why not update your database and keep up with the schedule!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Canogaparkcindy

[2]Mar 16, 2009
    • level: 49
    boazh wrote:

I like this show and come here to get show info like show date, rating, previews and so on.

For some reason TV.com is showing as the 2/3 show as the last one with no other planned shows or future shows.

I found out by going to TBS.com that there was at least one show since then, so I went ahead and downloaded it from iTunes.

I'm just wondering why TV.com is not updating the info on this show. I know that this show might not be popular as some other shows, but there are people out there (like me) who love this show and think it's hillerious! So TV.com - why not update your database and keep up with the schedule!!

I just updated it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.