10 Items Or Less

TBS (ended 2009)

fweak

10 Items Or Less Fan Reviews (11)

6.9
  • Another one of these TBS Original Unfunny Shows

This show is completely supported by TBS since they show commercials for this tripe 100's of times a day and all that publicity has paid off, I certainly want to storm the TBS Offices and bash in their heads for shoving this show down my throat. Since it was stuck down past my tonsils I decided to watch it. As a former Grocery Clerk I don't mind seeing shows based on the work lifestyle but then I watched 10 Items or Less. This is the Worst show since that horrible War At Home show on Fox. The characters are blatantly stupid, ignorant and oblivious. Cocaine and writing does not always make for a winning combination but when coupled with stupid TBS Executives and Programmers it makes for a pile of crap like this terrible excuse for a sitcom. Hopefully TBS will cancel this crap and show another 30 repeats of Home Improvement in it's place. This show is not worth watching even for a second or it will make you enraged enough to smack Ted Turner for letting his network show this garbage. "TBS Very Funny", to WHO?