10 Things I Hate About You

Changes

Aired Monday 8:00 PM May 17, 2010 on ABC Family

• Kat and Patrick decide to sleep together. It doesn't go well. Joey gets a spot on a reality show. Michael finally admitts a big change in his life.

I loved Kat and Patrick in the first part of this episode. They were so cute. I knew they weren't going to sleep together. With those too, nothing is ever that easy. There was one kiss in the second scene that was so sweet. I loved it.

Joey got onto the reality show, and was thrilled. Bianca was scared he'd ditch her. I can see where she would think that. Then, he reassured her. He told her that he loved her. I'm not a big Joey fan, but that was cute.

Michael finally came out of the closet. It's about time. I mean... seriously, was anyone surprised? Good for him. Cameron was a great friend.

I can't believe the show is almost over.
  • My gaydar is fading!

I cannot believe Michael is gay Am I the only one who didn't notice this? I totally didn't expect it so when it happened I literally gaped at the television!

Kat and Patrick go through emo-tastic will we have sex or not phase which is in one part hilarious (when they get tested, or when she mentions it mid-kiss. ODD.) and one part - what teenager even does that?!

Bianca does a big dinner party, which is quite cool! Although I have to say kudos for the acting on that part. You could really tell she was struggling about Joey going away and the last few scenes where she goes out crying and Joey comes to comfort her where SO ADORABLE!!