10 Things I Hate About You

Don't Give a Damn About My Bad Reputation

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Jul 28, 2009 on ABC Family

• Season 1, Episode 4

This episode was the best episode yet. i laughed so many times. Bianca tells Chastity that shes dating an older man so she looks cooler and Chastity thinks the older guy is Mr. Ross a teacher when she sees Bianca and him alone in his classroom. Bianca decides to go along with this rumor and it gets out of control when the principal gets involved and Bianca must meet with the school shrink (played by Leslie Grossman, Lauren from "What I Like About You". It was so fun seeing her.). It turns out that Mr. Ross was with another student. haha. And Kat gets her and Patrick detention where she injures Patrick. haha. this was such a funny episode. Writers keep doing what your doing cuz its working.
  • Cameron's gay innuendo begins.

I'm not really liking where Bianca's arc is going. She will do almost anything to get on the cheerleading team. Even spread a rumor, that she had an affair with at teacher! Hence the title. The end when Bianca thinks Cameron is gay was hilarious, the whole time he was trying to impress her. Then they arrested the teacher, but it turns out he really did have an affair with a teacher. Kat's plot was sort of dry, she looks through Patrick's backpack, and something very dear to him falls out. Well it was sort of a filler. Yes, we knew Patrick has feelings. Yes yes, and medicine. Okay episode.