10 Things I Hate About You Forums

ABC Family (ended 2010)

End of episode 01X16 last night? (Will contain spoilers)

cnahirny

[1]May 4, 2010
    • level: 4

What happened? I got to the part where Bianca and the girls were attemtping to confront Joey...andPatrick discovering Cameron and Kat in the parking lot...then power went out. Can anyoneone tell me the ending?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AlexLuceli

[2]May 4, 2010
    • level: 1

Well, Joey found out what Bianca was trying to do and it turned out he eats healthy foods and he's really very healthy. they hug and make-up. Back with Kat and Patrick, Patrick thinks that Kat was stalking her. She denies this and claims she and Cameron only wanted answers, which Cameron denies, he says he had no questions nervously. Then Patrick says that he was going to therapy, which gets Kat concerned, but then Patrick throws her car keys at her and walks away. While he's walking, Kat catches up with him in her car. She begs him to let her give him a ride, and says they dont even have to talk the whole way. Patrick reluctantly agrees and gets in the car, telling her to take him to the school. Along the way Kat tries to strike up a conversation by saying, "how about them Dodgers?" awkwardly. Patrick asks her why she was following him and she tells him she was just worried. He asks her why. Kat admits she cares about him and tell him that she will stop. Patrick aks her what she wants to know. She asks him why he was going to therapy, and he admits he was stressed out because of his stepfather. Then Kat asks him what was in the package, and he says a snuggie. Kat laughs and doesnt believe him. He says, "who wouldnt want a blanket with arms?!" Kat laughs again and turns on the radio. Then, Patrick grabs Kat's hand, and the show ends with them in the car, smiling and holding hand.

cnahirny

[3]May 6, 2010
    • level: 4
    Awesome! Thank you!