10 Things I Hate About You Forums

ABC Family (ended 2010)

Joey/Bianca

Butterscotch3

[1]Mar 7, 2010
    • level: 6

I am really excited for this season to return.I love the half season because I feel like the wait for new episodes is shorter, but I stillget restless the closer March 29th returns. I was happy to see Chastity and Bianca finally making some headway, but I have a feeling Bianca is going to cave and confess. I just hope the Joey thing is out of her system, because I'm a total Cameron/Bianca shipper all the way.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

alirk

[2]Mar 8, 2010
    • level: 22

Yeah, I'm def more Bianca/Cameron too, but having seen some previews it looks like the Bianca/Joey thing is gonna continue for awhile Frown

Butterscotch3

[3]Mar 9, 2010
    • level: 6

I know, it does right? I am guessing she and Chastity are going to have huge issues over this. So while I do want Bianca/Cameron, I think the drama is going to be pretty good with Joey for now. This clip is kind of awesome to see what's ahead for Chastity and Bianca, haha.

AlexLuceli

[4]May 5, 2010
    • level: 1

Great gods, I know! I mean, Joey is such an airhead, why does Bianca want him? I say that she should date Cameron, and they were supposed to date in season three, but now that its been cancelled, and theres only a slight possibility that it may come back, we may never see them together! Poor Cameron...he's been in love with her, and now he will never get to be with her! Ahhhhh!!!!!!! Curse that stupid Joey Donner! :-)) sad face!!!!