10 Things I Hate About You Forums

ABC Family (ended 2010)

Official Discussion Thread for "Changes" 5/17/10

alirk

[1]May 14, 2010
    • level: 22

Kat and Patrick make a major relationship decision. Walter asks the school counselor, Mrs. Tharpe out on a date, and Cameron's best friend Michael, comes out of the closet. Meanwhile, Bianca plans a fancy dinner party at home for her friends, and Joey gets a callback from "Biggest Poser."

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AlexLuceli

[2]May 17, 2010
    • level: 1

Katrick got VERY hot in tonights episode! but i am sure they are not OFFICIALLY over! and micheal is g a y...WOW that was real shocker!

soapieaddict23

[3]May 18, 2010
    • level: 18

I knew something bad would happen between Katrick! Kat seriously overreacted. I thought it was adorable when he said, 'i knew I'd get you in the end' and then she flipped out? so stupid. I love Dawn and Cameron, they are adorable. And I love love loved Bianca's dress, hair and makeup for the dinner party, she looked adorable.

So sad there's only two episodes left! I'm kind of glad Katrick broke up now though, because if they hadn't broken up now they would have broken them up at the end, which would have sucked.

GottaLuvAnime

[4]Jun 10, 2010
    • level: 7

soapieaddict23 wrote:

I knew something bad would happen between Katrick! Kat seriously overreacted. I thought it was adorable when he said, 'i knew I'd get you in the end' and then she flipped out? so stupid. I love Dawn and Cameron, they are adorable. And I love love loved Bianca's dress, hair and makeup for the dinner party, she looked adorable.

So sad there's only two episodes left! I'm kind of glad Katrick broke up now though, because if they hadn't broken up now they would have broken them up at the end, which would have sucked.

I agree she really did over react bcuz patrick totally didnt mean it like that. joey and bianca were so cute @ the end of this ep. didn't expect cam's friend to come out though.