10 Things I Hate About You Forums

ABC Family (ended 2010)

Official Discussion Thread for "Just One Kiss" 5/10/10

alirk

[1]May 11, 2010
    • level: 22

So, did anyone else get the feeling that maybe Bianca is developing feelings for Cameron? It seemed to me she was a little jealous when Cameron got with Dawn...

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

andiegirl

[2]May 11, 2010
    • level: 8
    Yeah, to me it absolutely looked like she have developed some feelings for Cameron. It was bound to happen, but I'm a bit disappointed it happened this quickly though, there were absolutely no signs what-so-ever in previous episodes that Bianca saw him as anything other than just a friend. To me this felt kind of rushed and the writers cheated us on the build-up a bit, IMO. It's probably because it's a half-hour series which makes things like this trickier, but I'm still disappointed.

alirk

[3]May 12, 2010

andiegirl wrote:
    Yeah, to me it absolutely looked like she have developed some feelings for Cameron. It was bound to happen, but I'm a bit disappointed it happened this quickly though, there were absolutely no signs what-so-ever in previous episodes that Bianca saw him as anything other than just a friend. To me this felt kind of rushed and the writers cheated us on the build-up a bit, IMO. It's probably because it's a half-hour series which makes things like this trickier, but I'm still disappointed.

Well, seeing as there are only a couple episodes left of the series they had to speed things up...Frown

andiegirl

[4]May 12, 2010
    alirk wrote:

Well, seeing as there are only a couple episodes left of the series they had to speed things up...Frown

Oh crap! I just saw that, I had no idea they were going to cancel it! It's so good, it's even the best show in it's genre currently on air. I can't believe it. I think I'm going to have to stop following network tv-shows and only start following HBO/Showtime shows from now on.

alirk

[6]May 14, 2010

Do HBO/Showtime shows tend to last longer?

andiegirl

[7]May 14, 2010

alirk wrote:

Do HBO/Showtime shows tend to last longer?

IME, definitely yes. I've lost count of how many regular network shows I've watched and loved that got axed before they even had a fair chance to build an audience. HBO and Showtime have more money and since they don't have any commercials they don't care about ratings as much, if a show is really good and get good reviews they are more likely to keep it just for reputation.

DiamondLights

[8]May 16, 2010
    I lalalalalaLOVED this episode! Cameron is the cutest guy on this show. Just something about him makes me smile and wanting more from him. I loved that he finally got a girlfriend and I liked how they made Bianca look jealous. I actually don't want to see them together just because I kind of like Joey and Bianca. Anyways, my absolute favorite part of this entire episode was when Patrick called Kat his girlfriend! Cutest TV couple ever! The more I see them, the more angry I get that this show was canceled.