10 Things I Hate About You Forums

ABC Family (ended 2010)

What the show is missing.

JayMc416

[1]Jul 29, 2009
    • level: 18
    So I have been watching the show and while I do enjoy it, I just can't get over the fact that something is missing, and last night I finally figured out what exactly was missing, a stronger Joey. In the film Joey had a much more crucial role in the film, now I know that the film is supposed to be different from the show, but the thing is this is the one character that is missing they have a great Kat, Bianca, Cameron, and Patrick, but the kid playing Joey needs to come off like more of an elitist popular jerk jock. In the first episode he told Chastity he was possibly going to be third string. I am not trying to diss the actor just saying he needs better material to work with, the Joey character offered the film something the show is missing.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

alirk

[2]Aug 1, 2009
    • level: 22
    I don't know... I think they have enought stuff going on in the plot without throwing in a jerky Joey

HugzxNxKissesxo

[3]Aug 1, 2009
    • level: 16
    JayMc416 wrote:
    So I have been watching the show and while I do enjoy it, I just can't get over the fact that something is missing, and last night I finally figured out what exactly was missing, a stronger Joey. In the film Joey had a much more crucial role in the film, now I know that the film is supposed to be different from the show, but the thing is this is the one character that is missing they have a great Kat, Bianca, Cameron, and Patrick, but the kid playing Joey needs to come off like more of an elitist popular jerk jock. In the first episode he told Chastity he was possibly going to be third string. I am not trying to diss the actor just saying he needs better material to work with, the Joey character offered the film something the show is missing.

yeah i know what you mean..in the movie Joey was a conceited jerk and now they made him quite dumb

i also think it would be better if Bianca liked him or vise versa like in the movie this way it creates more drama for Cameron when he finally confesses his feelings to Bianca

hitzlibutzli

[4]Oct 1, 2009
    • level: 4
    i actually think that joey is too nice. i mean in the movies he is quite a jerk but in the show you could almost like him. here chastity is more like the evil one and he gets pushed around by her. although he is pretty stupid i almost liked it when he kissed bianca. sorry cameron, but i think they make a great couple.