10 Things I Hate About You

Great Expectations

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Apr 12, 2010 on ABC Family

• First dates.

I really enjoyed this episode, it was pretty funny. It definitely had a lot of relationship development on Kat & Bianca's part. Kat tries to find out if her night out with Patrick is is a real date. Meanwhile Bianca gets nervous when she worries that Joey & her will have sex on their first date, especially when he brings her over to his house, and his parents are out of town. Chastity realizes she is miserable and goes to the movies alone, she bumps in to Cameron where she vents all her problems. A weird pairing: Chastity/Cameron. But it was definitely interesting to watch. Kat finds out it is a date when Patrick agrees to pay, only to find out they have to dine & dash. They end up running, but Kat ends up getting food poisoning. Patrick finally acknowledges it as a date by the end. I started to like Joey more as a character in this episode, until he starts kissing Bianca, on the couch. He sounded like some sort of sexual predator. Then he gets redemption when he agrees that their relationship is PG rated. I love the development with Kat & Patrick. The dad seems to over do it on being overprotective, but I guess that's just for the comedy, even though it's unrealistic. An amazing episode.