10 Things I Hate About You

Great Expectations

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Apr 12, 2010 on ABC Family

• Fantastic Episode. Why you should watch this show. Great acting from everyone on board.

First off, when Joey meets Walter = hilarious. Great writing and Larry Miller pulls it off beautifully. Chastity gets stuck alone. It was done so well that I actually felt sorry for her. The whole thing with Bianca and Joey was typical but done really nicely as well. I was glad that Joey put this issue aside. It seems Bianca and Joey are really good together. As you can see, the writing is fantastic... the comedy is golden. And Lindsay Shaw and Ethan Peck just make you want to watch more as Kat and Patrick explore their relationship a bit more. From deciding whether it's a date to dining and dashing, this was a fun episode for these two. I enjoy watching this show - while TV is over-populated with teen comedy-dramas mash-ups, this is one show to kick back, relax, and enjoy without having to hear/watch/listen to overly sexual teenagers trying to get what they want. These relationships (Kat/Patrick, Bianca/Joey, etc.) are much more realistic and believable and the actors really pull it off, creating an impressive on-screen chemistry.