10 Things I Hate About You

Just One Kiss

Aired Monday 8:00 PM May 10, 2010 on ABC Family

• Bianca is nuts!!! Cameron has a girlfriend, wow! Dad's getting it on!!! Patrick called Kat his girlfriend!!!Yeah!!! Loved this episode! Best Yet!!

Bianca is at it again. She is determined to set Cameron up with a girl. This time, it's her own friend. Of course, once she realizes that this match might actually go somewhere, she doesn't seem too thrilled...Gee, I wonder why?!

Mr. Stratford is the Chaperon at Padua High's make out movie night. That is until he started making out with the other chaperon.

Kat gets asked out by the schools British snot. She says no, but then, after Patrick doesn't seem to care, changes her mind and goes. The date starts out fine, until 'Blank' starts insulting Patrick, at which point, the date is basicly over. As they are leaving, Patrick shows up, and shows how cute he gets when jealous. In the end, they decide on exculsivity.
  • So confusing writers!

I swear sometimes the writers don't have an actual clue what they are doing for this show!

Bianca sets Cameron up with Dawn and then acts extremely jealous one minute, and completely overhead inlove with Joey the next. I'm confused as to where her true feelings lie and what was her motive for setting him up, or for trying to get him to not fall in love!

Meanwhile, Kat and Blank.. I actually like! I have to admit they are interesting and if the show did actually go on it would of been great to explore them as friends or something more to challenge Patrick.

Real life is not set when it comes to relationships and I think that a little jealously is always a good thing.

I liked Patricks big boy act at the end - it was hot ;)