10 Things I Hate About You

Won't Get Fooled Again

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Jul 21, 2009 on ABC Family

• Season 1, Episode 3

This episode was great! The characters are really great and the actors are amazing. Lindsey Shaw is amazing as Kat. Bianca and the dad are great too. Cameron used to kind of annoy me but not as much any more. I'm glad that Cameron's friend isn't a main cast member because seeing him once in a while is annoying enough. This was a nice episode break without him in it. Chastity wasn't in this episode either, which didn't bother me that much.

We finally see Kat rebel and get a fake ID so she can see a band at a club, and Bianca sneaks out when he father grounds her so she and Cameron can go to a pool party when Bianca realizes that she isn't popular when they get the decoy address. Bianca finds out what Kat did and Kat confesses to her dad.

I really like this show and i hope it contnues as well as these first few episodes were.
  • Sneaking out.

This episode was very enjoyable, and entertaining. Probably one of the best of the season. Cameron & Bianca sneak out to get to a party. Sort of typical but I like how they took the storyline with the decoy house. Kat goes to a 21+ club, and gets a fake ID just to spend some time with Pat Verona. He doesn't look like a player, and it just feels awkward when he's talking to some blond bimbo. So I think the writers should change that characteristic of him. Kat ends up needing to pick Cameron & Bianca up, and try to sneak Bianca back in. Dad finds out, and Kat is safe until she tells her dad about the club. She doesn't want to be cactus. Nice family moments, I gotta say this show is perfect for ABC Family. Good choice there.