10 Things I Hate About You

You Can't Always Get What You Want

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Aug 11, 2009 on ABC Family

• Season 1, Episode 6

This show surprises me every time I watch it. I Love Kat and Bianca. Lindsey Shaw is a great actress. I loved her storyline in this episode. I also loved seeing Leslie Grossman play the school counselour again. I hope she appears many more times in this series. I loved how Bianca and Dawn both needed money so they started a web show. This show reminds me so much of 8 simple rules. 2 teenage girls who are opposites. One is popular, one is a feminist. They both are living with one parent after one died, (8 simple rules - one died on the show. 10 things - one died before the show). except 8 simple rules dealt with more of family ways than school. 10 things deals with more school problems. I love both shows!
  • Bianca & Dawn sell themselves.

This episode sort of took me off guard. Especially, it being on ABC Family, and the lesbian innuendo. Took me off guard. I like the idea, of them getting a web show to make money, but it surprised me when they kissed onscreen. I cringed when Bianca's dad walked in. Ouch! I like how Kat's storylines aren't all revolved around that guy. And it revolved around Mandella, and their friendship. I cannot believe Kat didn't bother reading the paper. Ouch, again! Cameron trying to be tough was enjoyable to watch. And then Bianca defending him in then was hilarious! Leslie Grossman reprises her role as the counselor, she was great!