100 Questions

Have You Ever Had a One-Night Stand?

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM Jul 01, 2010 on NBC

6.8
  • Really horrible, just bad.

This is the first episode of 100 Questions I have ever seen, and I doubt that I would watch another. The reason I saw it, is because I am a vegan, and have my DVR to auto record the word "vegan" as a keyword. This episode came up because the description said "...Jill and Leslie help Charlotte land a vegan firefighter". I had never seen or heard of 100 Questions before, but it sounded interesting and cool. I thought it was great more awareness about veganism, oh my was I wrong!

It stereotyped vegans and provided no real knowledge about veganism. Terrible 'jokes' like how vegan food is disgusting and those stuck-up ignorant girls would not eat here (vegan restaurant), and horrible stereotypes like freaking out over leather, we all do yoga, we love carrots and their smell. Carrots, REALLY?

It is 2010, are you kidding me? By now people should know not to offend a group of people, a little about veganism and how vegan food is amazing (better than animal products in my honest opinion), and stereotypes are not cool.

They should axe this show and have a good vegan show of sorts (topic or characters). Vegan actors and actresses could be in too such as Persia White, Alicia Silverstone, Emily Deschanel, Olivia Wilde, Brandy, Carrie Anne Moss, Casey Affleck, Ellen Degeneres, Portia De Rossi,Elijah Wood, Jorja Fox, Kevin Nealon, Woody Harrelson,Tobey Maguire, Saul Williams, Ginnifer Goodwin, Natalie Portman, etc...

Well, 100 Questions ends on a low note. The show had a few laughs over its 6 week run, but I think this is something that would be better served removed from NBC's schedule. The clear How I Met Your Mother type just fails to create the fanbase that CBS laffer did and its better to just let David Walton move onto his new upcoming show, Perfect Couples, and let the rest of the cast try something else.

I think the problem was Christopher Moynihan being a supporting character. He is the writer/producer for the show and has the same deal with a new show for ABC soon, but he's just not a good actor at all. You would think he would know how to act out the material he wrote...you would think that.

I wanted to like 100 Questions, but I just could not.
  • One of the worst episodes of any sitcom I've seen in quite awhile

THis was the first episode of this series that I had ever seen, and I doubt I'll be watching another. The entire premise seems to be ripped off from both Coupling and Friends, and the story itself has been done to death on pretty much every other romantic sit-com.

Stereotypical anti-vegetarian humor also isn't funny and never has been. The main character Charlotte exhibits the worst type of sit-com behavior, when she doesn't get her way she gets drunk and becomes a vulnerable damsel in distress. The other characters are just as cookie-cutter and stereotypical as they get. This show won't be lasting very long, and I'm sure someday I'll just look back on this review as a lark that I did on the spur of the moment for a show I don't even remember watching.

'Course it'd be funny if this turned out to be the next Friends. Somehow I doubt it though.