do any of you collect the dalmatian happy meal toys?

Titanicfreak11

[1]Apr 30, 2007
    • level: 3
    I've been collecting the happy meal toys since I was like 5 and my collection has grown over the years. Whenever I'm at Goodwill, I look in the bin that they have happy meal toys in, and I find like 5! I love it! I was just wondering if anybody else collected them cuz sometimes my friends think I'm weird for collecting them. lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

1NovaFanGirl

[2]Sep 1, 2007
    • level: 2
    Oh I DO!! I have the complete set when the animated movie came out in 1990 or 91. I almost have the complete set from 1996 when the live action movie came out! I only need 2 more pups to complete that set! The flip cars from the series Im only missing 2. Scorch/Perdita and Cadpig/Spot. The 102 Dalmatians happy meal I only have I think 30 from that set. I havent been collecting it in awhile.But i still luv em! and I hope to complete my sets someday!

luckyfan101

[3]Oct 12, 2007
    • level: 1
    Do you guys remember those little toy cars that McDonald's came out with back when the live-action adaptation of 101 Dalmatians was being made? You know, one side would have one character on it, then it would have another character on the other side, and if I'm not mistaken you could flip the car over so that you could drive on the other side. Do any of you guys still have those?

luckyfan101

[4]Oct 12, 2007
    • level: 1
    Do you guys remember those little toy cars that McDonald's came out with back when the live-action adaptation of 101 Dalmatians was being made? You know, one side would have one character on it, then it would have another character on the other side, and if I'm not mistaken you could flip the car over so that you could drive on the other side. Do any of you guys still have those?

passiton

[5]Oct 19, 2007
    • level: 24
    luckyfan101 wrote:

I have two of them. I'm not sure which ones at the moment.